1. Disable BG switching

Ppl keep jumping from one BG to another when they are about to lose. The BG ends up with a completely unbalanced horde/alliance ratio which takes any challenge away and makes it a poor pvp experience.
    Due to that problem Blizzard reworked the BG system after TBC and implemented RBG.

Since we have no RBG in TBC I suggest to disable BG switching. Players can still queue for multiple BG at a time, however when they enter a BG they have to play it until the end or get deserter in case they leave that BG.

2. I agree with this. I can't see any downside to implementing this, yet it solves a huge problem.

3. And you will never ever see anyone doing WSG anymore.

No. It's not my fault AV takes 20-25min with 15k online. I'm not going to sit and wait AFK in Shattrath when I can just join WSG and have some fun while AV pops.

4. And you will never ever see anyone doing WSG anymore.
    Ppl will still do WSG since they need the emblems from it.
    No. It's not my fault AV takes 20-25min with 15k online. I'm not going to sit and wait AFK in Shattrath when I can just join WSG and have some fun while AV pops.
    So u basicly use BGs as a time sink. U enter a different BG and leave ur companions from the previous BG alone and they will have to face a overwhelming amount of opponents.
    I don't blame u, everybody does what u are doing but thats not how its supposed to work. That makes BGs unbalanced and takes any competition away.
    That BG system needs to be reworked...

5. This has got to stop, when you join a game where the oponant has like double the numbers you do all that happens on your own team is player joined player leaves. These games are perfectly winnable too which is sad!

You should make it so if you leave a BG for ANY REASON once your in one you get teleported out and given deserter

6. July 1, 2018  
    +1

As this leads to unbalanced BGs all the time