1. Newbie to multiboxing.

Hello, everyone!

I'm was planning to test out/try multiboxing for the first time, and read that Isboxer is the best, problem is I also read that it doesn't work in windows 10, the cracked version that is, because i ain't buying stuff like that, and 7 day trial wont work, if I want to level some more chars.

So I need help finding a diecent multiboxing program, that is free afcourse and I can multibox with 2-4 characters.

All help is valuble!

Cheers!

2. Autohotkey is free and very powerfull.

Just one thing, you need to have decent programming skills.

Other than that, you could try pwnboxer.

3. Whell I just tried with autohotkey...
    I ran into multiple very annoying problems:
    1. Looting just 1 mob if you have a quest where you need some kind of tails for ex. you need to loot it with all chars sepretly, and its hell of annoying.
    2. You can take quests easily, but delivering them was a pain. Had to do every single one manually. I had to choose items manually aswell.
    3. Not always will all keys work if I'm running with 3 chars. 1 main and 2 followers.
    4. It's a pain to work with it, overall.

So any help would be appreciated.

4. Whell I just tried with autohotkey...
    I ran into multiple very annoying problems:
    1. Looting just 1 mob if you have a quest where you need some kind of tails for ex. you need to loot it with all chars sepretly, and its hell of annoying.
    2. You can take quests easily, but delivering them was a pain. Had to do every single one manually. I had to choose items manually aswell.
    3. Not always will all keys work if I'm running with 3 chars. 1 main and 2 followers.
    4. It's a pain to work with it, overall.

So any help would be appreciated.
    1. there is option within wow interface tab, set it on all chars to loot all items once you open tab, it works fine. (enable the auto looting option)
    2. get jamba, it will turn in quests automatically.
    3. i dont think thats hkn problem, more like your script problem. tho idk.
    4. true, but its free.

5. 4. It's a pain to work with it, overall.
    Sums up multiboxing in general. It's not as easy as people think it is. You will need a lot of patience to pull anything worthwhile off.

6. Sums up multiboxing in general. It's not as easy as people think it is. You will need a lot of patience to pull anything worthwhile off.
    ^ This. Frustrating, and rewarding all rolled up into one.
    Dralanne1 is Absolutely right. Get Jamba. this will help in many ways. take the time to read through the info provided. and watch YouTube Video's like this one
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TkzBZ-s5Ok for Jamba

and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZxk5EOc5-A for Octopus, which is just a keyboard caster, but very good for less than 5 clients, you'll get enough of the basics down and will be able to find your own groove in no time. But this IS NOT for the faint of heart.

7. That octopus seems a bit better then autohotkey, when I will be free, will test it out, till then if anyone has anymore tips/tricks I can do to upgrade and make this stuff a bit easier, leave them here.

Cheers!

8. Honestly, you're shooting yourself in the foot by ruling out isBoxer entirely. If you're at all interested in multiboxing, then the entertainment value you get back from boxing as a hobby has to be worth the cost of a couple cups of coffee a month. Steeper learning curve for new boxers, but it offers functionality and convenience that just isn't achievable in any other single solution.

For new boxers, I generally recommend trying something like an old copy of PWNboxer first, though I ran into issues with it when testing under Win10 (specifically window/layout functionality). Outside of Win10, despite that poor reputation the created had in the boxing community, it really was the easiest way to get multiple toons going with flexible key repeaters and toggle-able mouse broadcasting, window layouts, etc.

Lacked any functionality to make swapping leaders easy (Jamba could help with that), along with many of the quality of life stuff offered by isBoxer, but it was a good place to start, and once you get the basics down, move onto more complex/robust offerings.

Never played with AHK much, but I know you could achieve some basic mouse click broadcasting (even with conditionals to setup repeater regions) with HotkeyNet which is similar and also free. Might be worth checking out.

As far as other tips and tricks, etc.. what expansion are you boxing on? I'd recommend Wrath or later if you're just starting, since having interact-with-target removes lots of the headache when it comes to things like looting, dealing with quest npcs, etc.. and you'll benefit from a fully functioning Jamba (the TBC backport isn't there yet).