1. Trinkets

Hello, What trinket Should i buy as My second trinket? I Have Deaths verdict heroic and Im planning to get a second one aswell...

Im playing unholy and like 95% PvP

2. If you have Shadowmourne, STS is easily better than normal DV, for arenas.

If you do battlegrounds / 1v1, you can roll with Corroded Skeleton Key or battlemaster trinket, no need to get another dps trinket.

Around 1500-2k rating you probably benefit more from using Corroded Skeleton Key than another dps trinket, above that you should have mastery to survive without skeleton key and another dps trinket will be more useful.

3. But DO NOT buy the skeleton key with coins if you're talking about coins here.
    It's quite easy to get in a few days with weekly/rdf/voa's and if you get into some random icc with the pvp gear I guess you have.

That is if you're buying that one, I can't say much for pvp so yea, check with other good DKs you see ingame I guess. Skeleton Key is 60eofs only, not worth the coins.

4. Thanks for the answers :) Im mainly playing arena and BGs rarely duelling, i do not Have shadowmourne Only glorenzhelg atm so Maybe normal DV is the trinket for me to get?
    Edited: July 31, 2017