1. Missing Arena Points from last flush

Dear Warmane Staff,

I'm missing arena points from last flush. After sending message here on forums to Support, they told me to make ticket in game. After I've made a ticket ingame, and had it open for 2days, I've decided to post my appeal on forum for what I'm sorry for making new thread.

Could someone please take a look into this? Character name is Deltablades.

Thanks!

2. Any chance that there were more people in your team and you simply did not have 30% of games played total?
    Here is info from wowhead back in TBC:
    "Here's a more clear and correct description:

*Every week you must play 10 games for your team to qualify for points.

*Your PERSONAL rating must be within 150 points of the TEAM rating for you to qualify for the TEAM rating points. If you are out of the 150 points, you will receive your PERSONAL ratings worth of points.
    Example: If you have a PR of 1510 and the TR is 1680 you will get 1510 worth of points. If you have PR of 1570 and TR is 1680 you will get 1680 worth of points.

*Every member must play 30% of that week's games in order to receive points. So if you play the minimum 10 games, everyone who wants to receive points must play at least 3 games.

*You do not get more points based on playing > 10 games, you get points based on TR and PR as long as you play the minimum 10 games per week.

http://www.wowarmory.com/arena-calculator.xml

That is the website where you can calculate number of points you will be receiving at your rating etc.

Hope this helps."

3. I know all about that, Team rating was 1656, and my personal was 1493, but i didn't got a single point anyway. Also I've played 100% of the games that week.

4. Hello, i want to bump this thread in order to someone from Warmane staff see this. I got open ticket in game for 4 days now, and I got no response.
    Please check match history on my character, I didn't get arena points from the flush on 25 Jully.
    Edited: August 2, 2017 Reason: date

5. Nobody cares man, you're obviously the only person with this problem so it is most likely your own fault.
    Try again this week.