1. Just to clarify something: dst is as rare as all the other loots from Gruul 8)
    To a degree yes, but not really seeing how 90% of the other loot is replaced in T5.

Surprised how many kids in this thread upset like they just cleared Gruul last week lmao.

For some of us who have been clearing it since we hit 70 it's rather boring and tedious convincing 24 others to log on an off raid night for something they don't need that you are correct isn't needed. But highly favored for many DPS classes. Just put it on the store for 100+ coins, that'll ensure not everyone has it. Some of us want to support the server with our wallets & blaze through content..Problem?

2. To a degree yes, but not really seeing how 90% of the other loot is replaced in T5.

Surprised how many kids in this thread upset like they just cleared Gruul last week lmao.

For some of us who have been clearing it since we hit 70 it's rather boring and tedious convincing 24 others to log on an off raid night for something they don't need that you are correct isn't needed. But highly favored for many DPS classes. Just put it on the store for 100+ coins, that'll ensure not everyone has it. Some of us want to support the server with our wallets & blaze through content..Problem?
    Of course there is a problem, keeping certain items off the store keeps the raiding scene healthy.. You keep dodging and ignoring this point over and over by trying to brag about the fact that you've killed Gruul /golfclap. The server can make money from the store without having to resort to turning itself into Toys R Us for adults.

Whether DST is BIS is irrelevant, if you can buy it you stop running Gruuls, if they put it on the store for stupid price then it's just robbery. People vastly overestimate how much of a difference this trinket is actually going to make, but it's still enough to keep the raid active and relevant, put it on the store and that is no more. Our guild has had 1 drop since the server went up (which is actually lucky/good), my retail guild never had it drop... It has a lower chance to drop than other loots on the boss, boss loot is not all equal in drop chance.

3. Of course there is a problem, keeping certain items off the store keeps the raiding scene healthy.. You keep dodging and ignoring this point over and over by trying to brag about the fact that you've killed Gruul /golfclap. The server can make money from the store without having to resort to turning itself into Toys R Us for adults.

Whether DST is BIS is irrelevant, if you can buy it you stop running Gruuls, if they put it on the store for stupid price then it's just robbery. People vastly overestimate how much of a difference this trinket is actually going to make, but it's still enough to keep the raid active and relevant, put it on the store and that is no more. Our guild has had 1 drop since the server went up (which is actually lucky/good), my retail guild never had it drop... It has a lower chance to drop than other loots on the boss, boss loot is not all equal in drop chance.
    How am I dodging the point? It's an early T4 raid with 2 bosses that drop gear that is replaced almost immediately by T5 in SSC which is very easy with 2.4.3. Gruul has nothing to do with keeping that raiding scene healthy that you speak of. The people that need it will continue to PuG & clear it. Kara is still PuG'd every single week almost one group a day at least. Your point is invalid.

4. How am I dodging the point? It's an early T4 raid with 2 bosses that drop gear that is replaced almost immediately by T5 in SSC which is very easy with 2.4.3. Gruul has nothing to do with keeping that raiding scene healthy that you speak of. The people that need it will continue to PuG & clear it. Kara is still PuG'd every single week almost one group a day at least. Your point is invalid.
    Oh so the BIS trinket for 3 tiers, BIS shield for 2 tiers and some other BIS items for 2 tiers make the raid irrelevant? You're failing to acknowledge arguments by dodging the facts because it doesn't line up with the "let me buy the BIS items" agenda. How is my point invalid because people still run Kara? Kara has T4 items that are also not on the store, it's also a 10man raid so hardly comparable is it?

I suppose you're either going to not reply, or ignore those points because they aren't convenient. The only argument you've made so far is "XX is EzPZ so let me buy BIS gear on store plx". When BT launches "Illidan is EZpZ let me buy Warglaives so I don't have to farm them".
    Edited: August 5, 2017

5. Oh so the BIS trinket for 3 tiers, BIS shield for 2 tiers and some other BIS items for 2 tiers make the raid irrelevant? You're failing to acknowledge arguments by dodging the facts because it doesn't line up with the "let me buy the BIS items" agenda. How is my point invalid because people still run Kara? Kara has T4 items that are also not on the store, it's also a 10man raid so hardly comparable is it?

I suppose you're either going to not reply, or ignore those points because they aren't convenient. The only argument you've made so far is "XX is EzPZ so let me buy BIS gear on store plx".
    Dude put all the items up there then, the raid will still be relevant because soon enough badges will drop from it just like Kara so stop crying because you can't find the people to get into T5 & are already far behind. What other point do you have?

6. Can we get a mod response on this please?

7. I'm still waiting for the crafted resistance sets to be added to the store. I reported these items almost 2 weeks ago. Badge resistance gear is on the store, but not crafted resistance gear - why?

8. I'm still waiting for the crafted resistance sets to be added to the store. I reported these items almost 2 weeks ago. Badge resistance gear is on the store, but not crafted resistance gear - why?
    Because it would make the people who grinded the rep profession level useless. It is also BoE which could ruin the AH economy more than it already is.

9. The crafted resistance gear won't appear on the marketplace because they are BoE. You can see about buying them off the trade section of the marketplace from other players, however.

10. The crafted resistance gear won't appear on the marketplace because they are BoE. You can see about buying them off the trade section of the marketplace from other players, however.
    Can you please reply to the main topic?

11. I can't give you an answer I don't have. If I had it, I would've replied to it already.

First 12