1. Late T4 Items Added to store

Hi there...I was wondering if anyone could give an idea of when the items from Gruul & Mag would be available from the coin shop.

I'm ready to drop some change for Dragonspine Trophy & I know others are as well...Just wondering due to how PuGs have been clearing it for over a month now just like Kara when it was released.

Thanks in advance.

2. We barely had T5 released, with early T4 gear on the store, and you want Gruul/Mag loot.

If anything, the release of this gear on the store has made me more cautious about the people I'm pugging because now I don't even know if they've done these bosses or not. I don't dare doing Kara w/ a pug because from what I've heard they can't even reach Curator. I tried pugging Gruul once and the group fell apart on the first trash pull.

The whole idea of the store being so conservative was so that the realm doesn't turn into a cash shop and there aren't people walking around with Prince weapons in case they've never even seen Prince. Literally every rogue you see now has Spiteblade and every hunter has Prince bow. Do you really think they all did those bosses?

3. Same question as op. Even opened a thread about it, but never got an answer.

4. Not putting Gruul/Maggy/T4 set items was the best thing they could do, they allow you to pay to catch up without flooding the server with what are normally considered limited drops. Dragonspine Trophy has always been rare, most people will never get this trinket under normal circumstances and it's the best trinket until Sunwell patch items (Naaru Sliver, Shard of Contempt), putting it on the shop would be a big step towards ruining the server raiding dynamics, because suddenly Gruul's Lair is no longer relevant.

Allowing rare items to become commonplace is a real bad idea, I hope Dragonspine Trophy and tier pieces are left off the shop at least until Sunwell launches, people can still pay to gear up and have powerful characters but they at least have to play the game to earn the best stuff.

5. We barely had T5 released, with early T4 gear on the store, and you want Gruul/Mag loot.

If anything, the release of this gear on the store has made me more cautious about the people I'm pugging because now I don't even know if they've done these bosses or not. I don't dare doing Kara w/ a pug because from what I've heard they can't even reach Curator. I tried pugging Gruul once and the group fell apart on the first trash pull.

The whole idea of the store being so conservative was so that the realm doesn't turn into a cash shop and there aren't people walking around with Prince weapons in case they've never even seen Prince. Literally every rogue you see now has Spiteblade and every hunter has Prince bow. Do you really think they all did those bosses?
    In that case then find a good guild & stop complaining or make your own & don't recruit bads. Simple as that. I led two guilds here through all T4 content before my other leaders left due to real life then joined a top guild already established now full clearing SSC & everything but KT in TK.

DST is rare because it is one of 13 items that will randomly drop. Not because it's hard to get. It's listed at a 10% drop chance but I've done Gruul over 10 times on this server & never seen it along with the SP sword.
    Also if a Hunter is using the Bow from prince you know they either have bad luck from Opera or they are bad. The gun is much better for PvE.

6. Not putting Gruul/Maggy/T4 set items was the best thing they could do, they allow you to pay to catch up without flooding the server with what are normally considered limited drops. Dragonspine Trophy has always been rare, most people will never get this trinket under normal circumstances and it's the best trinket until Sunwell patch items (Naaru Sliver, Shard of Contempt), putting it on the shop would be a big step towards ruining the server raiding dynamics, because suddenly Gruul's Lair is no longer relevant.

Allowing rare items to become commonplace is a real bad idea, I hope Dragonspine Trophy and tier pieces are left off the shop at least until Sunwell launches, people can still pay to gear up and have powerful characters but they at least have to play the game to earn the best stuff.
    You don't consider Light's Justice or Spiteblade rare? In retail my guild went 1/2 way through Sunwell before we even saw ONE DST drop. ONE. It would be stupid to leave crucial T4 BiS items off of the shop for that long especially considering the luck it takes to get ONE to drop. Then on top of that sharing it between 4 classes & at least two players from each of those classes.

7. You don't consider Light's Justice or Spiteblade rare? In retail my guild went 1/2 way through Sunwell before we even saw ONE DST drop. ONE. It would be stupid to leave crucial T4 BiS items off of the shop for that long especially considering the luck it takes to get ONE to drop. Then on top of that sharing it between 4 classes & at least two players from each of those classes.
    I don't consider Spiteblade or Light's Justice rare at all, nor are they big deal items. Dragonspine Trophy is an item that your guild might see once in an expansion, it's meant to be rare. It's the best trinket until the final raid for many specs (as I said only Naaru Sliver and Shard of Contempt really surpass it), Spiteblade and Light's Justice are neither rare nor are they irreplacable.

And like I said, leaving DST off the shop is an important factor for Gruul's Lair remaining relevant, and T4 helmets (+ badges dropping later) is what keeps Karazhan relevant. T4 helmet is extremely desirable because the T5 helmet is a Vashj drop, and Vashj at least from a retail perspective is not a boss that any guild farms, once you've attuned your raid you leave it behind to focus on T6, meaning T4 helmet for most is effectively replaced in T6... That gives Kara relevance.

This is part of why TBC was such a great expansion, Warmane made a good choice when they left these certain items off the shop. You can still build a powerful character without them, but they kept raiding in a much healther place by leaving them out. There is nothing "crucial" about DST either, if it was so "crucial" then ask yourself why most guilds did fine without it? Of the 3 guilds I played in during TBC, only one person had DST and it was the 2nd highest dps Fury Warrior in that guild, being the the best trinket doesn't remotely make it crucial.

It's like Talon of Azhara for rogues, amazing weapon in T5 but only one of our rogues got it on retail before we moved to T6 and the other rogues did just fine on damage without it, just because it's good it doesn't mean it's crucial.
    Edited: July 31, 2017

8. In that case then find a good guild & stop complaining or make your own & don't recruit bads. Simple as that. I led two guilds here through all T4 content before my other leaders left due to real life then joined a top guild already established now full clearing SSC & everything but KT in TK.
    blablablabla this paragraph literally makes no sense and I cleared T4 long ago, currently chilling due to summer season

DST is rare because it is one of 13 items that will randomly drop. Not because it's hard to get. It's listed at a 10% drop chance but I've done Gruul over 10 times on this server & never seen it along with the SP sword.
    Also if a Hunter is using the Bow from prince you know they either have bad luck from Opera or they are bad. The gun is much better for PvE.
    DST is rare because it's rare and because every single physical DD wants it. Just like it was with Hourglass early on, just like it was on WotLK with Mjolnir, DBW, STS... do I have to continue? The SP sword literally dropped from our first Gruul kill. And I'm not saying the Prince bow is better. I am saying, however, that it is the most popular item in the shop since its release. You can check that yourself.

Having end-game items in the shop is bad. Warmane knows it because they've received countless amounts of criticism throughout the years regarding the WotLK realms. THE main reason why I stopped playing on Icecrown was because it turned into a p2w fun server. There is no sense of achievement in playing on Icecrown anymore where one can buy everything apart from HC tokens. And yes, these items you're talking about are still considered late-game. As I said, SSC barely got released and you and your elitist friends haven't even cleared the whole of it yet, yet you want all T4 content to be in the shop for everyone to buy.

Why? Because you're lazy to do T4 content to gear up properly and prefer to pay instead. Well, no, not going to happen. You will raid and you will gear up properly. If you don't wanna do that, you can take a half-year break from the server and come back when these items are in the shop. How bow dat?
    Edited: July 31, 2017

9. blablablabla this paragraph literally makes no sense and I cleared T4 long ago, currently chilling due to summer season

DST is rare because it's rare and because every single physical DD wants it. Just like it was with Hourglass early on, just like it was on WotLK with Mjolnir, DBW, STS... do I have to continue? The SP sword literally dropped from our first Gruul kill. And I'm not saying the Prince bow is better. I am saying, however, that it is the most popular item in the shop since its release. You can check that yourself.

Having end-game items in the shop is bad. Warmane knows it because they've received countless amounts of criticism throughout the years regarding the WotLK realms. THE main reason why I stopped playing on Icecrown was because it turned into a p2w fun server. There is no sense of achievement in playing on Icecrown anymore where one can buy everything apart from HC tokens. And yes, these items you're talking about are still considered late-game. As I said, SSC barely got released and you and your elitist friends haven't even cleared the whole of it yet, yet you want all T4 content to be in the shop for everyone to buy.

Why? Because you're lazy to do T4 content to gear up properly and prefer to pay instead. Well, no, not going to happen. You will raid and you will gear up properly. If you don't wanna do that, you can take a half-year break from the server and come back when these items are in the shop. How bow dat?
    Wrong, we do T4 every week. We don't skip it a single time. Also you might want to learn to read kid..."bla bla bla" Obv didn't read we have all of SSC cleared.

10. any server that's been farming the very same content for 30 months straight will be a 'p2w funserver' tho

11. Wrong, we do T4 every week. We don't skip it a single time. Also you might want to learn to read kid..."bla bla bla" Obv didn't read we have all of SSC cleared.
    Good for you. Why do you complain then? You haven't cleared TK yet, though, have you? So my point still stands.

And I'm 27, by the way -_- Been playing this game since 2005 and been on Warmane since 2010. Yes, I want a cookie.

any server that's been farming the very same content for 30 months straight will be a 'p2w funserver' tho
    Well, sadly, that's true. The only thing that can be done is a full restart or a new realm. However, I doubt people would vouch for the first one and there isn't enough population for the second one, considering Lordaeron's numbers.
    Edited: August 1, 2017

12. Good for you. Why do you complain then? You haven't cleared TK yet, though, have you? So my point still stands.

And I'm 27, by the way -_- Been playing this game since 2005 and been on Warmane since 2010. Yes, I want a cookie.
    Because it's cancer waiting for an item that has 10% chance to drop once a week. Can you not read my first post for the second time? Rofl...

13. Because it's cancer waiting for an item that has 10% chance to drop once a week. Can you not read my first post for the second time? Rofl...
    You don't need the item, the fact that the item has a low drop rate is what kept Gruuls lair relevant for the expansion on retail, it's what will keep Gruul's lair relevant on Warmane. Dragonspine Trophy and to a lesser extent the Shield/T4 is going to keep Gruul's Lair relevant and active, as soon as you put things on the store it will go a long way towards killing that raid's relevance (hence people stop running it, raiding scene gets weaker).

Who gives a **** if you don't get Dragonspine Trophy? It's meant to be that way, you don't need Dragonspine Trophy to progress any raid. The current shop model is genius because it lets people catch up on gear without destroying the raiding progression system in TBC where all raids remain somewhat relevant for the entire expansion.
    Edited: August 2, 2017

14. Because it's cancer waiting for an item that has 10% chance to drop once a week. Can you not read my first post for the second time? Rofl...
    Yes, that's how gearing up works. Problem?

15. Just to clarify something: dst is as rare as all the other loots from Gruul 8)

12 Last