1. Alliance, the ganking faction?

Why am I stuck waiting 3 damn minutes to respawn in open world while I am questing? Well it's because I have been killed by people who are 5 levels higher than me, all the way up to level 80, constantly while questing in a contested zone. Yeah, I get it, contested, you will deal with people fighting ya. But good lord Alliance, if you see someone who is well under your level and you are rockin your full Heirloom set, don't be a dick. The last person to kill me was a damn Priest who had more HP than I do as a Proc Pally. Seriously, grow the hell up.

2. There are "children" on both sides, so please don't generalize it based on your personal experience only.
    Also killing people 5 levels lower shouldn't be a problem since it still gives honor, I guess...
    Either way, that's how PvP servers work. Nothing agaisnt the rules. Go level in the least populated zones.

3. I am actualy hunting other 80s that gank people daily but usualy I end up facing full geared people even grouped, against lvl 30s for example hahaha, im horde btw :)

4. Why am I stuck waiting 3 damn minutes to respawn in open world while I am questing? Well it's because I have been killed by people who are 5 levels higher than me, all the way up to level 80, constantly while questing in a contested zone. Yeah, I get it, contested, you will deal with people fighting ya. But good lord Alliance, if you see someone who is well under your level and you are rockin your full Heirloom set, don't be a dick. The last person to kill me was a damn Priest who had more HP than I do as a Proc Pally. Seriously, grow the hell up.
    Do you think the horde doesn't do the same???

5. Why am I stuck waiting 3 damn minutes to respawn in open world while I am questing? Well it's because I have been killed by people who are 5 levels higher than me, all the way up to level 80, constantly while questing in a contested zone. Yeah, I get it, contested, you will deal with people fighting ya. But good lord Alliance, if you see someone who is well under your level and you are rockin your full Heirloom set, don't be a dick. The last person to kill me was a damn Priest who had more HP than I do as a Proc Pally. Seriously, grow the hell up.
    This is a declared blizz-like server is it not? Griefing is a common sense rule and that is also in place on WoW's live servers. I'd be amazed if intentionally killing someone more than 2 times in a row with the intention of preventing them from doing quests is not a bannable offense here. Especially when people are getting 5 day bans for things like ninja looting and going afk in dungeons.

I do appreciate your input, and I did single out Alliance on purpose, as on my Alliance characters I have not encountered this at all. But on Horde I have had at least 1 person do this with 3-7 back to back kills just to be a dick, so it is very safe to say that Alliance holds a much larger majority of immature players who need to be get an official encouragement on abiding by the rules.
    (also, telling people to level in least populated zones when the server is capped at 12,000 players online at the moment of the comment is 1. deserving of being told to kiss my *** with your trolling and 2. kinda stupid in the fact that every contested zone in the same level brackets are likely to have the same population.)

I am actualy hunting other 80s that gank people daily but usualy I end up facing full geared people even grouped, against lvl 30s for example hahaha, im horde btw :)
    I addressed this while I was replying to the other individual.

6. This is a declared blizz-like server is it not? Griefing is a common sense rule and that is also in place on WoW's live servers. I'd be amazed if intentionally killing someone more than 2 times in a row with the intention of preventing them from doing quests is not a bannable offense here. Especially when people are getting 5 day bans for things like ninja looting and going afk in dungeons.
    Killing in PvP server will never be a ban reason. I played in retail, camped alot of times, and never was banned for that.

7. Um alliance isn't the only faction that Ganks. i have been Ganked more then you probably have by your faction. welcome to a PvP server where most players can't PvP so they take there anger out on players lower level then them

8. so it is very safe to say that Alliance holds a much larger majority of immature players who need to be get an official encouragement on abiding by the rules.
    as long as they're not breaking any rules in order to kill you (hacking/attacking you in a sanctuary etc) they're not doing anything wrong. they can camp your corpse all day if you're simple enough to keep reviving and letting them.

you really have 2 choices. 1. suck it up and keeping leveling. 2. quit and go look for a carebear server.

9. as long as they're not breaking any rules in order to kill you (hacking/attacking you in a sanctuary etc) they're not doing anything wrong. they can camp your corpse all day if you're simple enough to keep reviving and letting them.

you really have 2 choices. 1. suck it up and keeping leveling. 2. quit and go look for a carebear server.
    Actually, No. If this server bans people for ninja looting because it is a social annoyance, they BETTER be banning people who kill 7 times in a row, chasing people across the damn map. You can't have Ninja Looting bans and not ban griefers (also, Ninja looting is not even against their rules, but they do ban people for that.) Grieving serves only 1 purpose, to try and make a person not play the game. As that IS in the rules, clear as day, it should be addressed.

Speaking of rules, you may want to look into the rules for the forums before you go and insult me any further youngin. I am all for pvp, if it is an actual pvp experience and not someone going around stalking and 1-2 shotting people because they are unskilled in pvp and troll low levels. So you can shove that implying that I'm a carebear crap.
    Edited: July 31, 2017

10. Actually, No. If this server bans people for ninja looting because it is a social annoyance, they BETTER be banning people who kill 7 times in a row, chasing people across the damn map. You can't have Ninja Looting bans and not ban griefers (also, Ninja looting is not even against their rules, but they do ban people for that.) Grieving serves only 1 purpose, to try and make a person not play the game. As that IS in the rules, clear as day, it should be addressed.

Speaking of rules, you may want to look into the rules for the forums before you go and insult me any further youngin. I am all for pvp, if it is an actual pvp experience and not someone going around stalking and 1-2 shotting people because they are unskilled in pvp and troll low levels. So you can shove that implying that I'm a carebear crap.
    ninja looting is against warmanes rules, it's the same as scamming. griefing is not. and if you consider me calling you a carebear an insult, than it suits you.

11. Why am I stuck waiting 3 damn minutes to respawn in open world while I am questing? Well it's because I have been killed by people who are 5 levels higher than me, all the way up to level 80, constantly while questing in a contested zone. Yeah, I get it, contested, you will deal with people fighting ya. But good lord Alliance, if you see someone who is well under your level and you are rockin your full Heirloom set, don't be a dick. The last person to kill me was a damn Priest who had more HP than I do as a Proc Pally. Seriously, grow the hell up.
    do you know how many times i was killed by a max level (mostly dk and paladin which if find typical and funny tbh) and then /spit on while i leveled up a protection paladin?

12. This is a declared blizz-like server is it not? Griefing is a common sense rule and that is also in place on WoW's live servers.
    While you might feel "grieved," being repeatedly attacked in a PvP server is part of the game. If you tried to complain about this in retail, the answer you'd get is that you should play on a PvE server if you don't want that. Now, if you moved to different characters or even servers and the same person followed you just to keep killing you wherever you went, then you could claim you were being harassed.