1. server state

I came back to play Frostwolf after few months of brake and I see it in even worse state than it was.

When I log my chars for the first time they all can't move, they blink in place so I have to logout.

Then lot's of minor bugs.

Then DK's using grip bug in BG's, he pulls us and we fly far away into the graphycs.
    if they don't do anything about that I will do 10 DK BG' to make easy wins, abuse. Abuse!

2. I haven't experienced anything like what you describe. Did a bunch of bgs this weekend, no major problems.

3. Do you have high latency? If so, the anti-cheat system may cause the blinking and the DK's grip issues. Although lag+anticheat results in getting teleported back to original spot before DK gripped, not far away from original spot. If you don't have high latency, then as Jayger said, there shouldn't be any problem because the rest of us can play normally.

There is a minor bug where if you die and relog, you will be automatically resurrected but unable to move from spot, but a simple relog fixes that issue. And this bug only occurs rarely afaik.

4. I can confirm some of the things mentioned are indeed true. Especially Death Knight grips.
    It seems the anti cheat has a hold on specific spells to this day.