1. Multiboxing and Server Cap

Hello,

I want to point out something to admins, this allowance of multiboxing, it is not that bad and i understand why it's legit, however, there are 2 things that are really huge problem

1st: I am in a queue, server limit has been reached, and i realized now, this server does not have 15k people, it has maybe 10 or less. It is absolutely preposterous that i cannot login because some guy[s] are logged with 6 accounts. Try at least consider the fact to lower the number of multiboxing allowed, to 2 or 3 i don't know, it's your job to balance out things.

2nd: Influence of multiboxing on pvp and pve at same time, i.e. i was in certain zone trying to acquire certain items, but a guy with 6 characters prevented me to do that for long time, now i have option, a natural option, to fight him and defeat him and take control of mobs in area, perfectly normal stuff on pvp realms, yes, but that is not even remotely doable, when his programs, macros and god knows what else allows him to target me with 6 fireballs at same time, nobody unless you are level 80 can survive this. Now my main concern and question here is, HOW do you not consider that cheating? What can i possibly have against guy flying around 300% without mount cheating, when this stuff is happening right infront of my face. And to add also something similar to this topic, this is huge problem in Battlegrounds where ofcourse, team with that guy carrying 6 accounts is going to lose, because you gotta cast more then just 1 fireball in pvp...

i don't know, i not trying to *****, perhaps a little, it IS annoying, but my main idea of this topic is to bring matters to admins so they realize situation. For the server where i'd like to plant my roots and stay, i'd like to help anyway i can.

best regards

2. Lowering the cap by 10 to 50 slots at a time will have little effect, if any at all.

3. Lowering the cap by 10 to 50 slots at a time will have little effect, if any at all.
    i am not sure if i got this correctly but you can't possibly mean that's the number of account limit per user? who on gods green earth could run so much clients simultanously, and even that is not the issue. Present situation as it is is the issue, so lower it even more, or
    You can implement, if you already allow multiboxing, then forbid it to engage into pvp with it, world or Battlegrounds. Just let them be pve oriented.

4. i am not sure if i got this correctly but you can't possibly mean that's the number of account limit per user? who on gods green earth could run so much clients simultanously, and even that is not the issue. Present situation as it is is the issue, so lower it even more, or
    You can implement, if you already allow multiboxing, then forbid it to engage into pvp with it, world or Battlegrounds. Just let them be pve oriented.
    Nope, you didn't understand correctly. There is no cap/limit on multiboxing, you can have as many accounts as you want and as many as your computers(s) can handle.

Even if warmane decided to to limit multiboxing to 2-3 accounts, the queue times would be exactly the same as now. Taking away the multiboxers from the queue would be like taking away a cup of water from a swimming pool.

Multiboxing in pvp is allowed for a reason, there's no point in not allowing it.

Now my main concern and question here is, HOW do you not consider that cheating?
    Here's an old topic that might give you an answer for this: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=330004&

5. Even if warmane decided to to limit multiboxing to 2-3 accounts, the queue times would be exactly the same as now. Taking away the multiboxers from the queue would be like taking away a cup of water from a swimming pool.
    ^ This here exactly was the point of my rebuttal to your post.
    Now my main concern and question here is, HOW do you not consider that cheating?
    I'd like to respond to this here too. I've explained why it is allowed, multiple times. It is not considered cheating and we have several reasons why forbidding it just plain doesn't work. Check this link.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2771873
    I have had to explain this numerous times. Times beyond count by this point.

Lastly, make sure you read and understand the forum rules before posting. On that note, I am going to be closing this thread.