1. Prot warrior talent - Defiance

Currently I'm still lvling up my warrior. However I've noticed that I didn't get any expertise from this talent. Does it give us threat % at least? It would be still must have talent for me even if expertise wasn't available.

Is there anyone who can relate to this?

2. Hard to measure the threat %, but the expertise works just fine for me.

3. Currently I'm still lvling up my warrior. However I've noticed that I didn't get any expertise from this talent. Does it give us threat % at least? It would be still must have talent for me even if expertise wasn't available.

Is there anyone who can relate to this?
    yes i testeed with diamond threat meter and the defiance talent is giving me additional threat. (iim level 35 btw atm)

4. It appears that only at 1/3 Defiance doesn't show expertise gain in the character info. After putting next points we have 4 expertise and 6 expertise at 3/3 - the way it should be.

Not sure if this is only some bug with the character info or our real expertise is lower at 1/3.

5. I would suggest making a quick bug report on it, especially if you've taken a screenshot with the 1/3 talent. When I made a bug report on defiance not giving expertise in Battle/berserker stance it was fixed in days.

6. I'm already at 3/3 and forgot to ss. However it's not a big deal. All prot tanks should max it.