1. Not being able to post more then 3 lines in raid chat

As the title states, we cannot post our macros for certain assignments to make things easier to read in raid chat
    As a raid leader, this is very very annoying especially when you set certain assignments for players and each assisngment is on a seperate line to make things easier to read, please fix this
    We cannot even link recount in raid chat

Thanks x

2. i totally /agree to this, it would be a help in raids when the leader can spawm in /rw for us

3. Very annoying for pvp also cant even call for help or announce the base is clear at times.

4. Our main raid leader has around 10 separate macros which he has to spam every week at Mag because of this. It's absolutely ******ed. Can't post Recount, can't call DBM timers in BGs...

5. Not really a bug since it's probably an intended feature by Warmane but I feel like posting this to the bug tracker and having people vote for it would increase the chances of them changing it.

I'm unsure whether it's possible or not to remove this limitation from for example the raid/group chat only? If someone were to spam **** they would just be kicked anyway.

6. Can't have a conversation in /say either.

7. Warmane should never put a limit on chat inside raid instances, or in raid chat, since raid leaders have total control over everyone and can just remove spammers.
    Please remove that blockade.

8. Moved to Suggestions, as this is where it belongs.
    This was discussed with the Head GM who agrees the limit on raid chat and alike isn't necessary, so it has been forwarded to the Developers. Pending there being technical limitations, I believe this might get implemented.

PS: It's been confirmed that this has been fixed, just isn't live yet. It will be part of upcoming updates.