1. an expansion which is most popular for its PvE?
    Say wot m8

2. So is there a negative to having cross realm battlegrounds from your perspective? Even with your zero intention to do PVP there's no downside.
    I think the trouble would be that Outlands players can buy gear, the server has been up longer and the seasons are further progressed. You'd be queueing into almost certain losses.

3. Delay there season 2 by 2 months, start Medivh's arena Season now and align the two.

4. an expansion which is most popular for its PvE?.
    Who told you that?

5. Ppl are just too lazy, they got used to quing from their honor tab i guess

6. Delay there season 2 by 2 months, start Medivh's arena Season now and align the two.
    Even after how many years of Molten/Warmane in business, you still manage to procure the most stupid suggestions ever seen on these forums.

What you are suggesting is not how they operate. The only realm that matters is Outland, it is their focus and priority. Medivh was put up because of numerous claims everywhere that Warmane is p2w, instead now they can tell you if you don't want a TBC shop, go play here same as with Wotlk. Everything that gets done, gets done on Outland first (even tho clients are copy-paste identical) then eventually gets ported to Medivh. There will NEVER be any connections between the two realms (one-way Medivh->Outland options might occur), as seen in the past 8+ years, because both realms are not of the same importance. Medivh is not intended to have a large pop nor special features in place to interest more players into coming here, instead it is acting just as a stepping stone of sorts.

This is a business, not your free pleasure theme park. After so many years, you'd figure people would be smarter by now.
    Edited: August 3, 2017

7. What you are suggesting is not how they operate.

Medivh is not intended to have a large pop nor special features in place to interest more players into coming here, instead it is acting just as a stepping stone of sorts.

This is a business, not your free pleasure theme park.

It's an ignorant mind-set to assume that you can't expect more from a business and cannot feedback your opinions to them. Sure Warmane have operated that way for 8 years or whatever, but they're implementing things the community asks for like dual spec. This may come to Outland first, Medivh second and it may well be a second rate server. But at what point is implementing a cross realm PvP function at the expense of a moderately slowed down arena season for Outland the "stupidest suggestion ever seen on these forums."

Just so you know, the service Warmane operates is "a pleasure theme park" and as a result they are looking to increase the amount of players here because more players means more donors. Improving the quality for players on Medivh in giving them PvP is a good things as it would increase server population. The suggested change isn't perfect, but has little to no downside with huge upsides for Medivh's already dwindling population.

Making an incredulous assumption that Warmane won't listen to us simply because in you're view they've always operated in a specific way doesn't mean they won't listen to change.

8. I am not saying they don't listen to you, I am saying they don't have to, as you have nothing to offer/give them they already don't know.

9. I dont know ,maybe im wrong, but for me one method for checking server (pvp/pve wise) aspirations is to frequently inspect players talent tree's.

As a rogue,I vividly remember back in time on retail (talent inspection was one of my favorite sports) that big chunk of inspected rogue player base(aprox 60% - 70%) was Shs sub speced ,(aprox 20%) combat and (aprox 10%) assasination speced. Have to say ,i was on medium - high EU Pve realm,not Pvp.
    When i do the same thing here on Warmane Medivh (pvp) situation is totaly different,big chunk of inspected player base around 90% is combat speced witch at least in my eyes is telling me that population here doesnt have interest in pvp. Even though it is Pvp realm,i dont have that feeling,everything here is about pve. I dont want to say that my method is accurate and there is also Dual spec ,but still....

On TBC retail, 1/4 of playing time i have invested on pve the rest was pvp and for me personally prety much dead pvp is certanly not good for overal TBC feel....
    Some people just dont find amusement in scripted encounters....

10. idk, like, why would I even do PvP on a 1x TBC realm, which is obviously mainly focused around PvE in an expansion which is most popular for its PvE? I worked as an honor-grinder during retail TBC, missing on PvE almost entirely. I have zero intention to do PvP here, even more so having in mind that we're still in S1.
    Medivh isnt "obviously focused around PvE" just because its a 1x realm. Everything you said in this post is pure opinion and bias. Just because you have zero intention of doing PvP here because you happened tomiss pve back on live, doesnt mean everyone else is in that samw boat. Warmane didnt create Medivh as a personal favor to you, did they?

11. "why would I even do PvP on a 1x TBC realm, which is obviously mainly focused around PvE in an expansion which is most popular for its PvE?" Lol ,i always though that actualy it was vice versa PvP > PvE. And where did you get that Medivh is all about PvE?Maybe i'm missing something?
    Some players prefer PvE and PvP as a filer,others prefer PvP and PvE as a filer.Both aspects are important part of this game and without one of them,like someone before said, game is pretty much dead. I would go even further and said that TBC is actualy pure PvP expansion.

12. Should be k by now, i hope. Arena season starts, people in need of PvP gear / trink. Also, we have a dual spec. Lets have some fun guys, que up BGs instead of AFK in Shatt banks.

13. It's not 'k'. There are more then enough interested on both sides, but for some reason, neither side wants to really engage in any number of meaningful matches. It is usually one-two matches then people on both sides stop queuing.

Also, the situation on horde side is really annoying, so many russians. Usually half of bg's are just them, often more, meaning any communication goes through the door. Hence why most team clashes in mid of wsg, for example, goes ally side pretty much all the time.

And arena will be a joke at this point, with no bg's to support it. No trinkets, no resi, rog/war rampage/ezwins np. Gonna end up even worse then bg's.

14. Just a suggestion, it would be really nice to add on Medivh realm, a world BG announcer, on example, that many people are queued or the BG has started, so that other part of population who are not checking /who could know that bgs are ongoing and they will most likely join it. - This is just good QoL

Without any improvement in this area, all pvp folks will just leave and what is a wow expansion without both pve and pvp..
    Edited: August 20, 2017 Reason: additional text

15. Hey, ho, hey ho, kinda first post in here!

I'm not gonna lie, I've missed WoW! I'm not gonna lie, that I haven't check few other servers, when I've said to myself, ok, lets waste time on this game 'once' again :P Anywayz.. Nice thread going on here, or rather was going, few weeks back.. Hope more ppl on 70lvl will relate to it and provide more info. If it's up to me, I guess I'm PvP > PvE filler guy, so hopefully (from what I've read here) stuff will change a lil bit, and bgs/arena will be a constant thing.

If You want to talk about music related stuff (all kind of music and gigs, mostly :P) or some beer, or by any chances You are from eastern Poland and want to hit a blunt or a bong, hit me up here or in-game (alliance side).

Yours truly - Stonedpuff.

First 1234 ... Last