1. 2400 views and we can't get 10 alliance to queue up

2. Medivh isnt "obviously focused around PvE" just because its a 1x realm. Everything you said in this post is pure opinion and bias. Just because you have zero intention of doing PvP here because you happened tomiss pve back on live, doesnt mean everyone else is in that samw boat. Warmane didnt create Medivh as a personal favor to you, did they?
    PVP players dont like slow leveling and endless gear grinding.they want to do arena/bg and pwn other players.thats how it is on every single expansion in WOW.if you care mostly about PVP why will you go waste weeks on leveling when you can get 70 on outland in 2-3 days only?its exactly the same on lordearon,PVP community is pretty low there is not single PVP guild.you may dont like it but thats the true,if you want PVP dont go on low pop/x1 exp realm...
    Edited: August 25, 2017

3. PVP players dont like slow leveling and endless gear grinding.they want to do arena/bg and pwn other players.thats how it is on every single expansion in WOW.if you care mostly about PVP why will you go waste weeks on leveling when you can get 70 on outland in 2-3 days only?its exactly the same on lordearon,PVP community is pretty low there is not single PVP guild.you may dont like it but thats the true,if you want PVP dont go on low pop/x1 exp realm...
    I understand the concept of a 1x realm and I would agree for PVPers it is more convenient to roll on a 5-7x xp realm than level 1x. But you're failing to forget that those multi XP realms for warmane are pay to win, where later on after release you can just buy best in slot gear with money. This was the BIGGEST turn off for me (as an avid pvper) to play there. Why grind your *** off and work hard for your gear for some rich virgin to just buy his way to what you've earned? Again I agree with the original statement that in general Medivh players are more focused on PVE than PVP but let's do some math here. We're talking about less than 1% of the population queuing up. In most hours bgs are not popped, that means that there are less than 5 alliance (it's never a problem horde side) queued up. If there are typically around 1k alliance on that means less than 0.5% of the population are queueing. Of course this is considering everyone is level 70 which we know isn't the case, it still shows the pvp scene is a lot deader than what it normally needs to be.

Additionally all of the early alliance 70s who attempted pvp earlier on constantly got rolled (due to gear imbalance) and now refuse to pvp despite them getting much better gear. The PVP stigma on alliance has left only the (very) few hardcore pvpers to continue to queue up and now they're forced to queue up with fresh / undergeared 70s and as a result they lose most matches. Yesterday alliance won 3 battlegrounds I did around 8-9. So they've created a vicious cycle on themselves :(

4. I understand the concept of a 1x realm and I would agree for PVPers it is more convenient to roll on a 5-7x xp realm than level 1x. But you're failing to forget that those multi XP realms for warmane are pay to win, where later on after release you can just buy best in slot gear with money. This was the BIGGEST turn off for me (as an avid pvper) to play there. Why grind your *** off and work hard for your gear for some rich virgin to just buy his way to what you've earned? Again I agree with the original statement that in general Medivh players are more focused on PVE than PVP but let's do some math here. We're talking about less than 1% of the population queuing up. In most hours bgs are not popped, that means that there are less than 5 alliance (it's never a problem horde side) queued up. If there are typically around 1k alliance on that means less than 0.5% of the population are queueing. Of course this is considering everyone is level 70 which we know isn't the case, it still shows the pvp scene is a lot deader than what it normally needs to be.

Additionally all of the early alliance 70s who attempted pvp earlier on constantly got rolled (due to gear imbalance) and now refuse to pvp despite them getting much better gear. The PVP stigma on alliance has left only the (very) few hardcore pvpers to continue to queue up and now they're forced to queue up with fresh / undergeared 70s and as a result they lose most matches. Yesterday alliance won 3 battlegrounds I did around 8-9. So they've created a vicious cycle on themselves :(
    ok first of all OUTLAND is not p2w.you cant buy best ingame current PVE or PVP gear.you actually cant even buy t4 .so this whole part of you been turn off is complete bull****.will outland become P2W 2-3 years later....hell you really worry now about something in so distant future????
    about the "rich virgin" part if he is rich he is geting laid way more then you dude.you have to chill with this donor hate ****.first of all donations are only reason warmane exist,and the only reason you can play here.hating on them just make you look like jealous kid and its pretty pathetic.top of that if you put little but of effort you can get hundreds of coins selling some gold or leveling and selling a char.you just need to work little bit for it ingame,just the way "donors" work IRL for this $ they use to buy coins.

no clue wtf you talking about in 2nd part of your comment.what do you mean " early alliance got rolled due gear inbalance" ?all early 70 have no gear no meter horde or alliance .also i refuse to believe there is "hardcore PVP player" on medhiv.no PVP player in his right mind will go level on x1 TBC server when outland exist and he probably have chars lv 70 with gear already.not only because of the leveling but because of the lack of POP numbers on medhiv.like you looking 15k on outland vs 2k on medhiv and say to yourself " yes lets go medhiv because queue times there are going to be so awesome"
    also you do understand if there is 1k alliance probably 70% of them are not lv 70

5. ok first of all OUTLAND is not p2w.you cant buy best ingame current PVE or PVP gear.you actually cant even buy t4 .so this whole part of you been turn off is complete bull****.will outland become P2W 2-3 years later....hell you really worry now about something in so distant future????
    about the "rich virgin" part if he is rich he is geting laid way more then you dude.you have to chill with this donor hate ****.first of all donations are only reason warmane exist,and the only reason you can play here.hating on them just make you look like jealous kid and its pretty pathetic.top of that if you put little but of effort you can get hundreds of coins selling some gold or leveling and selling a char.you just need to work little bit for it ingame,just the way "donors" work IRL for this $ they use to buy coins.

no clue wtf you talking about in 2nd part of your comment.what do you mean " early alliance got rolled due gear inbalance" ?all early 70 have no gear no meter horde or alliance .also i refuse to believe there is "hardcore PVP player" on medhiv.no PVP player in his right mind will go level on x1 TBC server when outland exist and he probably have chars lv 70 with gear already.not only because of the leveling but because of the lack of POP numbers on medhiv.like you looking 15k on outland vs 2k on medhiv and say to yourself " yes lets go medhiv because queue times there are going to be so awesome"
    also you do understand if there is 1k alliance probably 70% of them are not lv 70
    Learn proper english please then respond. I wasn't bashing you in my previous post so no need to take it personal or get so hostile. When Medivh launched the defining factors was that it was going to be 1x xp rates, no pay 2 win shop (only cosmetics) and that it was SUPPOSED to be pre-nerf and "hardcore challenging content". With those things in mind the MAJORITY of the population (it might apply to you) preferred to roll on Medivh instead of Outland. So even though Outland may not yet have their pay 2 win shop available yet, the fact that their will eventually keeps players like me away from that server.

I'm not bashing the donate option like you thought I was. I understand that donations / Pay 2 win shops is what keeps warmane running and giving us some decent quality scripting / servers. I myself and again, a lot of Medivh players, prefer not partake in realms or servers set up for pay 2 win otherwise we'd be playing on Outland and not posting on Medivh forums. Not sure how you can call me a "jealous kid" when if you spend months and months raiding / pvping just for a fresh 70 to be able to buy all of his gear and have the same exact advantage (if not a better advantage than you) despite him not putting any effort in at all. It's simply not fun.

And i'll choose to elaborate on the second half since you clearly must not comprehend English well. The early PvP scene on Medivh was disastrous for alliance. They were always outnumbered because more horde leveled to 70 quicker and also because horde was further ahead in the PVE scene. So naturally without being able to obtain PvP gear (the arena season started REALLY late) PvE gear has been king. Because of this there was an EARLY PvP STIGMA ON ALLIANCE... saying that alliance ALWAYS lost in BGs and GOT FARMED. So a lot of those alliance have been raiding, got better gear but still REFUSE to PvP because of how their experience in BGs went shortly after the server launched. This has made it so that the only people who commonly PvP on alliance are either fresh geared alliance 70s or more hardcore PvPers like Miny, Castamir etc... yes there are people on alliance who actually want to do BGs.

About the population you've let yourself get in the habit of a lot of narcissistic that if a server doesn't have 8k+ pop that it has a poor population. On retail TBC servers were MAXED at 2500 population yet on most servers there were MULTIPLE BGs going on at the same time, AB, EOTS, WSG, AV... you could choose what you wanted to play. Because people on retail TBC actually wanted to PvP. Our population is just fine, don't try to validate the lack of BGs because we don't have 15k players.

6. When Medivh launched the defining factors was that it was going to be 1x xp rates, no pay 2 win shop (only cosmetics) and that it was SUPPOSED to be pre-nerf and "hardcore challenging content". With those things in mind the MAJORITY of the population (it might apply to you) preferred to roll on Medivh instead of Outland. .
    WTF do you mean majority preffered to roll medhiv instead Outland????????

About the population you've let yourself get in the habit of a lot of narcissistic that if a server doesn't have 8k+ pop that it has a poor population. On retail TBC servers were MAXED at 2500 population yet on most servers there were MULTIPLE BGs going on at the same time, AB, EOTS, WSG, AV... you could choose what you wanted to play. Because people on retail TBC actually wanted to PvP. Our population is just fine, don't try to validate the lack of BGs because we don't have 15k players.
    you have no clue what you are talking about.retail had BATTLEGROUPS for bgs since vannila !!!!! what that mean is there is 20 realms that share BG/arena and play together.this is why there was always BGs running back on retail.
    and yes you need 8k for healthy PVP,because on low POP servers arena queue are dead.you wait long time for 2s and play always vs same 1-2 teams.also 3s ,5s queue are completely dead on low pop servers.
    Edited: August 26, 2017

7. WTF do you mean majority preffered to roll medhiv instead Outland????????

you have no clue what you are talking about.retail had BATTLEGROUPS for bgs since vannila !!!!! what that mean is there is 20 realms that share BG/arena and play together.this is why there was always BGs running back on retail.
    and yes you need 8k for healthy PVP,because on low POP servers arena queue are dead.you wait long time for 2s and play always vs same 1-2 teams.also 3s ,5s queue are completely dead on low pop servers.
    You're a **** troll

8. 2400 views and we can't get 10 alliance to queue up
    You know why? Because when you start PvPing as Alliance you might get 1 or 2 good BGs, and then you get a BG vs the Panacea full T5 geared neckbeards using voicecomm and you get HK farmed, and then you just stop queueing. In the words of one guy "queueing for BGs just comes down to us gearing up the hordies".

9. The reason for no bgs is obvious, most people are interested in PVE and not PVP, BG's saw the best participation during TBC when S1/2 was available from BG's. Medivh is peaking below 3k players and doesn't have the benefit of being connected to many many servers in battle groups like retail. Unless the playerbase picks up massively then PVP is going to remain dead on Medivh.

10. The reason for no bgs is obvious, most people are interested in PVE and not PVP, BG's saw the best participation during TBC when S1/2 was available from BG's. Medivh is peaking below 3k players and doesn't have the benefit of being connected to many many servers in battle groups like retail. Unless the playerbase picks up massively then PVP is going to remain dead on Medivh.
    I'm more PvP then PvE player and i dont play PvP because it's broken,not because i'm not interested in. 'Most people' doesn't mean 'whole population'.It could be 60% > 40% in favour of Pve ,but still 40% is quite a nice percentage.
    When I 1st time logged here,i didnt do it because of PvE,but because of 'Blizzlike' and i believe that big part of community done that for similar reasons.
    Be real,without healthy PvP there is no TBC. World just feels damn empty and eventually it will die.
    i'm afraid to say that this problem can be solved by some alternative non blizzlike solutions.

11. Many people here gave some proposition to solve PvP problems. Here are my thoughts...

I don't know if somebody already mentioned ,but i'm thinking about implementation of for example S0,5 PvP gear which is ofc non Blizzlike but it could solve many problems.

That gear should be with blue (superior)stats ,weaker then S1 ,but not significantly. Focus should be more on resiliance part so it could not broke or interfere with PvE. It could be easily optainable via quests,dungeons,dailys or what ever and maybe time gated for example 1 piece = 1 day (Full set around 2 weeks).

12. Why not just cross realm with Outland? I just realised that the PVP is DEAD on Medivh, never could have known it would be this awful... Feels like I need to reroll on Outland just cause I wanna hit some PVP, sadly.

13. Why not just cross realm with Outland? I just realised that the PVP is DEAD on Medivh, never could have known it would be this awful... Feels like I need to reroll on Outland just cause I wanna hit some PVP, sadly.
    If we exculde Outland shop and ptw i believe that these two realms are not even in the same state of season. Gap is just too big between these two. I've been on Outland and it just feel lame. And i know how you feel,i was around 65 lvl when i found out about sorry state of this server pvp wise. I'm just too old and too tired to do it again,this was my last ounce of strength and if Medivh radically does not improve PvP scene and find some decent solutions i think i'm done with wow for good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmFo7HDyBxQ
    Edited: September 20, 2017

14. You know why? Because when you start PvPing as Alliance you might get 1 or 2 good BGs, and then you get a BG vs the Panacea full T5 geared neckbeards using voicecomm and you get HK farmed, and then you just stop queueing. In the words of one guy "queueing for BGs just comes down to us gearing up the hordies".
    PvP Items are much better for bgs than T5. I have seen some alliance players with arena items in wsg and they still lost, the quality of players is just worse on alliance. Also i dont believe anyone is using voicecomm to play some casual bgs...

15. Because Battle grounds PVP gear is 2 tiers behind pve gear, i go in in full T4 and own *** with 0 resil ... and now you'll have T6 .. skip to s3 already !

First 12345 Last