1. Because Battle grounds PVP gear is 2 tiers behind pve gear, i go in in full T4 and own *** "with abusing x-52 rocket helm cause i can't play for ****..." and now you'll have T6 .. skip to s3 already !

fixed it for ya

2. Because it's TBC and TBC is all about the PvE. My biggest regret ever in this game is that I played only PvP during retail TBC. This is the reason why I play on Outland right now, and I have 0 intention to do any PvP.

3. Because Battle grounds PVP gear is 2 tiers behind pve gear, i go in in full T4 and own *** with 0 resil ... and now you'll have T6 .. skip to s3 already !
    Fun fact #1: SSC, TK and Hyjal were available from launch.

Fun fact #2: S2 came out with BT, which happened in 2.1, 4 months after launch.

Fun fact #3: The current available PvP gear on Outland (Merciless + offset) is higher than the current available PvE gear.

So basically you are absolutely wrong in every aspect possible.

4. Because it's TBC and TBC is all about the PvE. My biggest regret ever in this game is that I played only PvP during retail TBC. This is the reason why I play on Outland right now, and I have 0 intention to do any PvP.
    Mine,mine,mine...me,me,me...You have to see bigger picture, it's not about you,it's about how to save this server from dying!Like it or not, PvP was huge and integral part of this expansion and without PvP ,this server or any other doesn't have bright future!!! Like you i also played only PvP during retail TBC and guess what?I still want to play PvP and it is only reason i'm here. Pve i just a filer for me,to do something extra when i'm bored. Anyway ,beside the lore,what is so interesting about scripted TBC PvE mechanics?Everything is more or less predictable.It's like reading book for 2nd time.

5. Mine,mine,mine...me,me,me...You have to see bigger picture, it's not about you,it's about how to save this server from dying!Like it or not, PvP was huge and integral part of this expansion and without PvP ,this server or any other doesn't have bright future!!! Like you i also played only PvP during retail TBC and guess what?I still want to play PvP and it is only reason i'm here. Pve i just a filer for me,to do something extra when i'm bored. Anyway ,beside the lore,what is so interesting about scripted TBC PvE mechanics?Everything is more or less predictable.It's like reading book for 2nd time.
    You talking about your little selfish ego-feeding PvP is not seeing the big picture. TBC is all about the PvE - that's not an opinion, most players who loved and enjoyed TBC did so because of the PvE. PvP was extremely unbalanced because this was the first time Blizzard introduced resilience and arenas, and because PvP seasons were not synced with PvE content. I wish people stopped looking at my posts like personal opinions and actually started taking my words without me needing to explain elementary things in unnecessarily long posts which people will not be able to understand anyway.

You can want PvP in TBC all you want, but you're a minority and you'll remain a minority due to the above mentioned reasons at least until S3, which is not coming until early 2018. When that happens, we can talk again.
    Edited: September 26, 2017

6. You talking about your little selfish ego-feeding PvP is not seeing the big picture. TBC is all about the PvE - that's not an opinion, most players who loved and enjoyed TBC did so because of the PvE. PvP was extremely unbalanced because this was the first time Blizzard introduced resilience and arenas, and because PvP seasons were not synced with PvE content. I wish people stopped looking at my posts like personal opinions and actually started taking my words without me needing to explain elementary things in unnecessarily long posts which people will not be able to understand anyway.

You can want PvP in TBC all you want, but you're a minority and you'll remain a minority due to the above mentioned reasons at least until S3, which is not coming until early 2018. When that happens, we can talk again.
    Lol... i could say for myself that overall i'm PvP oriented player,but that doesn't mean that i hate PvE. I would love to see both aspects of the game in healthy shape. What i dont understand is why are you bashing PvP and what is your gain from that?Who said that PvP players are such minority that they don't have a rights to express theirs thoughts and feelings about important issues? I primarily came here(Medivh)because 'Blizzlike' and then everything else and believe that 'Blizzlike' is keyword here for many people. I never thought that i'll find PvP in such rubbish state. I'm not going against PvE ,just want to see PvP at least in decent shape. Instead of finding a solution how to improve certain aspects of the game ,we are sushing each other and what is a reason for that?

Situation here is like in company where i work, person A is gossiping and complaining to supervisor how person B have juicer paycheck ,even though person A is better worker. Instead of finding a solution with boss how to increase its own salary,person A is trying to influence a boss to reduce persons B salary.

About TBC being a pure PvE expansion i do not agree,especialy when you look at it from present day instance. I would say it was more 50/50,but hey...i'm subjective little bit here

7. That is you. Dont speak for everyone else. Me and the group of friends that rolled here all want to do PvP and PvE. TBC wasnt "about PvE" any more than the other expacs. Arena was implemented and PvP was competitive. Just because you dont enjoy TBC PvP doesnt mean everyone else feels that way.

8. TBC is all about the PvE - that's not an opinion, most players who loved and enjoyed TBC did so because of the PvE.
    Are u serious?
    Then why does Outland have the most active arena ladder of all realms and that includes even 5s?
    Just because u don't like pvp on TBC doesn't mean that the entire server thinks like u.
    Edited: October 20, 2017

9. Cross-realm battlegrounds development is well underway. This should help this situation a lot. Keep in mind, it will take us a bit longer to implement this. Only one developer is working on it whilst also working on performance issues.

10. Cross-realm battlegrounds development is well underway. This should help this situation a lot. Keep in mind, it will take us a bit longer to implement this. Only one developer is working on it whilst also working on performance issues.
    This is HUUUGE.

11. Cross-realm battlegrounds development is well underway. This should help this situation a lot. Keep in mind, it will take us a bit longer to implement this. Only one developer is working on it whilst also working on performance issues.
    I hope this doesn't include arenas. Being 1-2 seasons behind on gear at BGs is bad enough as is.

12. Cross-realm battlegrounds development is well underway. This should help this situation a lot. Keep in mind, it will take us a bit longer to implement this. Only one developer is working on it whilst also working on performance issues.
    Are there any plans to implement this in wotlk realms. And how they will be separated if realms are with different rates and shops?

13. Cross-realm battlegrounds development is well underway. This should help this situation a lot. Keep in mind, it will take us a bit longer to implement this. Only one developer is working on it whilst also working on performance issues.
    Well after weeks of waiting for any response from any staff about the ****ty pop on the non profit server, it's kind of a little late but very well timed a day before Ares launch. Won't help much to finish it when the server only has a couple hundred people left on it.

14. Are there any plans to implement this in wotlk realms. And how they will be separated if realms are with different rates and shops?
    Yeah, system can be applied on both WoTLK and TBC effortlessly since they're basically the same core.

Well after weeks of waiting for any response from any staff about the ****ty pop on the non profit server, it's kind of a little late but very well timed a day before Ares launch. Won't help much to finish it when the server only has a couple hundred people left on it.
    Any suggestions? Apart from those that basically change the realm design, we're always open to good suggestions.

15. Yeah, system can be applied on both WoTLK and TBC effortlessly since they're basically the same core.

Any suggestions? Apart from those that basically change the realm design, we're always open to good suggestions.
    Yeah the biggest suggestion being be more interactive with a whole realms population. If not in game then on the forums. There are little to no answers even about small matters or gm tickets. Besides the all so well know there’s nothing to we can do to help response that just is not true. Don’t think responses in game or on forums are beyond realm design. Thank you for responding and posting by the way.

First ... 2345 Last