1. Why does nobody runs BG ?

Hey ! I've been playing here for one week and whenever i /who warsong or any weekly bonus BG, i always get 0 entries. No one seems to plays it.

How is it possible ? I understand that many are still lvling, but even in fresh servers people do PVP in BGs, and yet there are many 70 here who don't do it either. I don't get it and that looks annoying, i play here for the x1 and pre-nerf pve content but i'd like to do BGs and Arenas when i'll be 70 too.

Thanks for your anwsers :)

2. I hope this is going to change as well when there are more people lvl 70. PVE is fun but BGs or Arenas from time to time is a breath of fresh air.

3. I don't think the search function works. I've tried to look up ppl by lvl and it still showed 0ppl when I know for a fact there are ppl in that bracket.

4. Alliance has too few people queuing for BGs. Past week ive done around 10-15 bgs (wsg/ab) but it always ends in there not being enough alliance players.
    Edited: August 1, 2017

5. Sadly ppl at lower lvls not que for bg's aswell :(
    that daily bg quest is really helpfull for lower lvls, like getting once per day 4 g for bg wins is nice, when you are 10-19 for example

6. I plan on running BGs when i hit 70. Currently leveling. I /who in Warsong too all the time, and never see anyone PvPing. Its disheartening, but im hoping its just becsuse the majority of the server is still leveling. I hope it improved. I am Alliance, so hoping that helps.

7. It looks like theres a TON of new people leveling. Hoping that it picks up when more reach 70

8. Unfortunately, nothing can be done about that atm. Maybe if enough people hit 70, we can get a decent amount of bg's going during EU prime time, at least that's what I'm hoping for. But that won't be happening for a few weeks/month at least, since most people take their time on 1x leveling.

Arena will never be a thing here, because you will be constantly hitting the same team/s, and if they are your counter or a tough match, won't last for long. Also, there are people already geared in quite a few T5 pieces, if they decide to go double trouble dps team, pretty much newbies with no PvE gear won't stand a chance. Not much point talking about PvP gear since due to the lack of bg's popping up (unable to get marks), there won't be any for a long time and world pvp gives miserable honor.

9. Unfortunately, nothing can be done about that atm. Maybe if enough people hit 70, we can get a decent amount of bg's going during EU prime time, at least that's what I'm hoping for. But that won't be happening for a few weeks/month at least, since most people take their time on 1x leveling.

Arena will never be a thing here, because you will be constantly hitting the same team/s, and if they are your counter or a tough match, won't last for long. Also, there are people already geared in quite a few T5 pieces, if they decide to go double trouble dps team, pretty much newbies with no PvE gear won't stand a chance. Not much point talking about PvP gear since due to the lack of bg's popping up (unable to get marks), there won't be any for a long time and world pvp gives miserable honor.

I believe you're correct in that there will be a good influx of new lvl 70's soon, which SHOULD help with BG/Arena queues. It will be some time till that happens, but if you're 70 please queue up.

That being said, with the few guilds that have everything before T5 on farm, there will be lots of people that have a serious advantage to all those new people. It's a problem, but there is no real solution except biting the bullet and getting through that tough early phase of no gear. I have hope that the PvP scene will pickup considerably after more 70s hit cap, get some gear, and want to PvP.

10. If you want to PvP go onto Outland. Medivh's PvP is non-existent. You can only queue Warsong and only during peak times of which you will get a half filled battleground that is normally a one sided stomp.

The devs haven't offered any solution to my knowledge to re-invigorate PvP on Medivh. Any moderators input on this would be greatly appreciated as I'm absolutely for cross-realm Bg's as a solution to this.

11. Just did two consecutive filled Arathi Basins, the dream is still alive.

12. If you want to PvP go onto Outland. Medivh's PvP is non-existent. You can only queue Warsong and only during peak times of which you will get a half filled battleground that is normally a one sided stomp.

The devs haven't offered any solution to my knowledge to re-invigorate PvP on Medivh. Any moderators input on this would be greatly appreciated as I'm absolutely for cross-realm Bg's as a solution to this.
    Problem is there are those of us who wanted 1x, no cash shop. AND PvP....

13. Problem is there are those of us who wanted 1x, no cash shop. AND PvP....
    Yep, problem is you're not getting PvP. Let's stop pretending that 1 Warsong a day or 2 AB a week is actual PvP content. It's been like this for months with little to no change.

If we want actual real PvP here and now cross realm bg's are just about the only option. Otherwise we're going to never see Eye of the Storm and Certainly not AV and you're never going to get honour gear.

14. idk, like, why would I even do PvP on a 1x TBC realm, which is obviously mainly focused around PvE in an expansion which is most popular for its PvE? I worked as an honor-grinder during retail TBC, missing on PvE almost entirely. I have zero intention to do PvP here, even more so having in mind that we're still in S1.

15. idk, like, why would I even do PvP on a 1x TBC realm, which is obviously mainly focused around PvE in an expansion which is most popular for its PvE? I worked as an honor-grinder during retail TBC, missing on PvE almost entirely. I have zero intention to do PvP here, even more so having in mind that we're still in S1.
    So is there a negative to having cross realm battlegrounds from your perspective? Even with your zero intention to do PVP there's no downside.

123 ... Last