1. Will you merge Medivh with Outland? You may still be able to bring back players who stopped playing but were not interested in rolling on Outlands.

2. I could absolutely rant about how greedy Warmane have been up until this point.

There has been countless 'good suggestions' on the Medivh forums with ZERO feedback from the developers or the forum administration staff until another TBC server is launching. To name a few and my guild has been a strong poster of a lot of theses.

A cross realm battleground system got mentioned months ago by myself and others repeatedly. Only with Ares launch around the corner do you admit 'it's in development.' Can you give more insight on the below points so we're not pulling our hair out attempting your 'challenging content' for the next few weeks while we could be playing Ares.

A mark transformation system in order to allow 'for great honor' to be handed in as intended.

Fix particular bosses like Hydros from having the 1% chance to ignore resistance and crushing blow the tank. It makes a hard boss impossible for people without super geared tanks. Which we keep losing because people are slowly leaving Medivh. A rate of about 100-300 a week it seems.

Fix your loot tables. - We've had the same tier and Tsunami talisman drop 5 weeks in a row from Leothras. We're handing in mage tier gloves for disenchanting - and our warrior tanks are still using T4. Ridiculous.

FIx your spells - Blessing of Sanctury is still broken and has been for months. This completely nerfs paladins to the ground, they're already the add tank *****, and you're making them really bad at even that.

Any input would be appreciated. I can't be arsed with another server but I can't be arsed with a dead server; if Medivh's pop doesn't return i'll be joining people on Ares. If I go my guild would most likely go too which would most likely kill European Horde raiding apart from Panacea. Only one guild on horde side raiding sounds pretty dead. Fix your damned server.

3. Cross-realm battlegrounds development is well underway. This should help this situation a lot. Keep in mind, it will take us a bit longer to implement this. Only one developer is working on it whilst also working on performance issues.
    Lets hope this is not a carrot on a stick like during molten times.

4. Fix particular bosses like Hydros from having the 1% chance to ignore resistance and crushing blow the tank. It makes a hard boss impossible for people without super geared tanks. Which we keep losing because people are slowly leaving Medivh. A rate of about 100-300 a week it seems.
    Your tanks will not be crushed aslong as they keep up shield block & TC 100% of the time. The 100% damage is surviveable aslong as you switch the second the 4th mark hits and keep your tank topped off. That 1% hit can still avoided, so the chance of it happening is more like 0.6%. Honestly if the boss wipes you every single attempt with a 1 shot you might want to check out your healers & tanks, because someone is doing something wrong.

Also the crushing blow is not a bug, its intended. Hydross in his original shape landed crushing blows.

First ... 345