1. the solution for a faster gear up has already been suggested and I remember Malaco said he was thinking to take it in consideration but then nothign happened (if I remember correctly)

I am talking about the idea of making 3vs3 flush separated.
    So player can do 10+ arenas on 2s (or soloq) AND 3s

This will increase the activity of 3s and at same time making players gearing up faster

2. Arena tournament had flush everyday + off parts bought with honor. Thats it, don't need rocket engineering. Just put the old method and evrything fits into place. The problem with Warmane its the need to sell Shadowmourne or full gear. Blackrock is already a dead server, making it easier to get gear won't affect anything. Its just laziness and lack of care for the realm.

3. So guys, i have asked to Malaco in the "Arena Season 9 - Rewards" to tell what he think about current situation on Blackrock and i didn't receive any response.
    After all tryies that i have done to try to have a real answer from devs (and not a simply "Yes, we will think", or "maybe", or an undefinied ETA) i'm sorry to say at this point i'm sure no one cares anymore about Blackrock and i'm done.
    Idk why you just don't wanna do a simple changes that would come back many players, but seriously now it is a totally fail (and im sad to say this because i cared about this realm), so ty for all good times on old AT and "Good Job" for all wrong and disappointed choiches (that you wanted, not us, people said you since start that was so bad changes) that you did and that made Blackock the realm as it now, i'm out. Peace
    Edited: September 18, 2017

4. I'm happy and sad to discover this thread.

Happy because I am not alone in these thoughts, but sad because it is a reality that the owners do not care about the blackrock realm.

I am astonished that so little needs be done to fix so much. The biggest demotivating factor is the gear farming. The server should be purely skill-based and not whoever plays the most has the biggest advantage that is just completely wrong.

The AT realm had a VIP of 40 euro and the server was flourishing. Why not just implement a 1-year subscription VIP for 40 euro? I'm sure many would gladly pay to avoid this stupid gear farming situation - including myself because want to play many classes.
    You could give higher rated players the privilege smaller subscription fee, like 20 euro for re-subscription if they reach a certain rating threshold say 2.2k or something.

Maybe it is not possible, but merging the 2s and 3s queues with other realms would also immediately activate a server with functioning arenas.
    Today we wait 3-7 min. to get a queue as DPS class, which is also just sad. The benchmark should be less than a minute.

I would like to personally reward and incentivize the Warmane owners with a 1000 euro payout if they could implement the following:
    1. VIP subscription to gain full wrathful gear for all chars created on specific account
    2. Enable other realms to queue up vs the blockrock 2s and 3s queues (the other realms are obviously not fully geared, so it should be optional for them toto join the "pool" of queues).

My payment will be done via Escrow service, so the money is guaranteed to be transferred if the 2 conditions are met.
    If they would only agree to 1 of the conditions then i'll gladly pay 500 euro.

If none of the above then at least a daily flush instead of twice a week.

Would also be nice to see some more events on the server like 3v3 tournaments and fun 5v5 or 10v10 arenas etc.

I really wish this realm could be fixed

5. If they give back VIP, they better have a list of all of us who donated for full wf/vip and had our vip/titles removed.

Even if they gave you free everything and started you at 2k rating, the reality is that 99% of players suck at arena and will do poorly and quit, anyway. Blackrock will never come back, just give up.

edit:
    Also.. you want vip and then you want to queue against mmr dropping icecrown pve teams? You really think that sounds logical?
    Edited: October 11, 2017

6. If they give back VIP, they better have a list of all of us who donated for full wf/vip and had our vip/titles removed.

Even if they gave you free everything and started you at 2k rating, the reality is that 99% of players suck at arena and will do poorly and quit, anyway. Blackrock will never come back, just give up.
    When the merge happened, the ones who took decisions were Warmane staff, who didn't have a pvp only server before, so you can't really expect much tuning to the server to make it better.They just integrated the realm into their current system, while trying to "refresh" it. Also they get their income from other realms like Icecrown, but they can make decent income from Blackrock, maybe they just don't know how because there aren't many die hard pvp-ers in the staff. Generally speaking, sadlly, like in most areas, it's where the money is at, and money is in Icecrown, not Blackrock.

7. Honestly I think the diminishing population is inevitable, though starting with Relentless thus being at a huge disadvantage when you jump back just to have some fun is just dumb.

The biggest issue with the server by far is the GM inactivity; so many cheaters and all you can do about it is report them, which does nothing because by the time they get banned they already have stopped playing.

So while it's sad that this server won't continue the great AT legacy, it's even sadder that it had to go one step lower and go down as the ****ty cheater/hacker server.

8. if staff dont want make arena crossed to icecrown - blackrock they can close both realm

9. if staff dont want make arena crossed to icecrown - blackrock they can close both realm
    Straight dumbest reponse i've ever read, so you want blackrock players to go against 284 geared players? ye hf

Also close icecrown which constantly has a que because they won't merge it with a 1k pop realm haHAA

10. the solution for a faster gear up has already been suggested and I remember Malaco said he was thinking to take it in consideration but then nothign happened (if I remember correctly)

I am talking about the idea of making 3vs3 flush separated.
    So player can do 10+ arenas on 2s (or soloq) AND 3s

This will increase the activity of 3s and at same time making players gearing up faster
    I suggested exactly this some months ago. And flush every other day.
    It would literally take no time at all to implement this.

11. One thing i dont understand guys, why u re-creating posts about how to improve Blackrock for like last 2years. Devs/GMs just clearly dont give a **** about this realm section and realm himself so why you doing this. You have to be rly bored in irl or completely brain-washed you dont see what admins wants to prove you here.

12. It is really hard to know before implementing any kind of change what will make the server a better place to play. Just like with writing code a tiny modification can lead to huge unforeseen consequences. I think you all don't realize that this is the cause for Malaco and the other staff's reluctance.

In the original post it says that it is difficult to find a 2v2 partner. I just want to make sure you know that there is an unrated 2v2 that you can que for without having a partner.

Also you said that you there are hardly ever any GMs online. You need to take a screenshot or find the arena replay ID of a match where someone is hacking and send it via private message on the forums to either Proterean or Aldtharios. Include in your message the player's names, the time and date it happened, proof such as a screenshot or arena ID number, the realm name and an explanation of what happened. Do not just close out of your in-game ticket and give up. Get on the forums and send a GM a message about the issue.

It takes a long time to get profession bonuses and full wrathful gear for a reason. I would argue it encourages people to play a decent volume of games just as does needing ten games each week to get arena points. It isn't a flawed mechanism even if it can lead to frustration.

Soloque is the answer. 2v2 can be horribly imbalanced at times and 3v3 is extremely challenging. The issue with Soloque is that there aren't enough healers queing as compared to dps. That is a problem with the player base.

If you have a creative and well laid out plan to make Blackrock better then please share it. Let me give you an example of a non-issue. If you complain about people talking trash then what do you want the staff to do? Ban those people when you could just put them on ignore? And this nonsense about "free gear". You already get instant level 80, you really want to be completely without an incentive?

The only very easy change to make that I think would also help bring more balance is removing Death Knight/Warrior/Healer from being an option in Soloque. If you want to make Soloque a place to rummage around and have fun then by all means keep it. However, if you would like to see it be taken seriously and become a place where skilled players invest their time and effort then I think taking out a composition that consistently leads to 30 second arena matches is a must.

13. Double mdps/healer should be removed as a soloque option, not only TSG. Those who join alone may end up playing some weird comp like war/rogue/priest and trust me, that's not funny nor useful to improve your pvp skill at all.

14. This will only increase the queue time which is already very long often

15. rather wait longer than get rogue/war/x vs tc/lsp or pretty much any comp except disc priest

First 12345 Last