1. thing is no1 wants u hacking russians in our servers. Stay at circle please
    He have a good point tho, get rid of the grind. I dont even see the point with it, like why would u wanna gear up if you only wanna log on and pvp?

2. thing is no1 wants u hacking russians in our servers. Stay at circle please
    Russian = hacker? Clear your mind, dude or i will really hack you, haha))) P.S. I have never used any hacking scripts/utilities in game....

3. He have a good point tho, get rid of the grind. I dont even see the point with it, like why would u wanna gear up if you only wanna log on and pvp?
    I don't mind to gear up, but it used to take a very long time now (2-3 weeks - good, 2-3 months - nope). And above mentions had point that earning AP twice per week killed intention to play often.

4. Just give out free WF again, and grind for transmogs. Its a PvP server make it like an moba so everyone is on an equal footing and we can just focus on PvP. Would make it so much more active too w.o giving it too much attention. Just a suggestion that I know will get ignored but oh well.

5. Just go back to Season 5, where every setup was somehow fine. It'd be more enjoyable to play again on Hateful/Deadly gear rather than Rele/Wrathful grinding. And give us the old transmog system (with needed rating, f*ck the transmog tokens).

6. Why the **** they had to ruin AT, I miss those times so bad :(

First ... 345