1. Lordaeron ending, possibilities and future

Hello Warmane,

I´d like to ask what will happen after Lich King heroic and Halion heroic will fall.
    It is clear to everybody that the most of the people who will kill it will leave right after they kill it.
    So, are there any possibilities of creating ,,new lordaeron´´ realm for those who would want to?

Many of you guys will probably agree that the most of the people left during each season, because of many bugs, too hard content and many other things which were already solved/fixed on 99%.

The point of ,,new Lordaeron´´ would be that it would be (almost) without any bugs, Warmane staff know exactly what they should do, how they should buff each season and avoid problems which we had in OS, EoE, Naxx, UD, ToC and ICC season.

What do you think about this? I think that would be awasome idea and I personaly would like to repeat all WotLK content once more :-)
    It would also be nice to have some info from Warmane staff as well.

Thank you and have a nice day!!

2. Unfortunately, there is no plans right now for any new realms.

3. Hello Warmane,

I´d like to ask what will happen after Lich King heroic and Halion heroic will fall.
    It is clear to everybody that the most of the people who will kill it will leave right after they kill it.
    So, are there any possibilities of creating ,,new lordaeron´´ realm for those who would want to?

Many of you guys will probably agree that the most of the people left during each season, because of many bugs, too hard content and many other things which were already solved/fixed on 99%.

The point of ,,new Lordaeron´´ would be that it would be (almost) without any bugs, Warmane staff know exactly what they should do, how they should buff each season and avoid problems which we had in OS, EoE, Naxx, UD, ToC and ICC season.

What do you think about this? I think that would be awasome idea and I personaly would like to repeat all WotLK content once more :-)
    It would also be nice to have some info from Warmane staff as well.

Thank you and have a nice day!!
    If such thing happens, hopefully Warmane will provide an option for existing toons to be transferred to icecrown, since that would mean the remaining player-base migrating to icecrown, and server going down to population 500-1000 on peak hours, or if not, most of us will just quit Warmane, if it is to be to lose all of our work over the past year.

4. Just to be clear, if something like that happens I expect enabled character transfers ANYWHERE (would prefer progress to cata tho).

5. Unfortunately, there is no plans right now for any new realms.

I think this is a great idea. I've thought about it a lot myself. Opening up transfers to Icecrown would not affect the balance in anyway as the gear would be exactly the same. And as the OP writes you could use all of the knowledge you aquire in terms of bug fixing and overall balancing and apply it with much greater precision a second time around. It would undoubtedly attract new and old faces again. Fresh server (re)launches are always something that people look for regardless if it's the second or third time around. I could definitely see this happening to Medivh as well when the time is "nigh". I don't see any drawbacks with this propsal and I would be thrilled if you actually did this!
    And if not, just open a second Lordaeron.
    Edited: August 1, 2017

6. 1. Opening transfers to Icecrown would mean sending people from a server with room to one that gets capped - we don't do that;
    2. Opening transfers to Icecrown would mean people who want to stay in Lordaeron with their characters would be forced out, into a different server, with different population, with a cash shop and many other things they might want to avoid;
    3. Opening transfers to Icecrown would mean people in Icecrown who didn't donate getting forced into even longer queues - next we'll get people wanting to build a wall to keep out the immigrants who "took our queues";
    4. Opening new servers is something we even have as auto-decline in our suggestions section;
    5. Lordaeron's population clearly shows there's no need for a second server like it in the least.

7. I agree for Icecrown, but wouldnt you agree that new Lordaeron-like cata realm is a natural thing to happen? I'm just worried that i will lose all my achies and stuff like i did when Moltdown happened. That is why reseting Lordaeron is a very very bad idea.

8. but wouldnt you agree that new Lordaeron-like cata realm is a natural thing to happen?
    No, I wouldn't. See #5.
    PS: But I don't see Lordaeron being reset it, if that's your worry.

9. I just started on lordaeron and am lvling up still, would really suck for people like me if server was reset lol. It takes long enough to lvl wouldn't want to do it all again

10. I just started on lordaeron and am lvling up still, would really suck for people like me if server was reset lol. It takes long enough to lvl wouldn't want to do it all again
    you should have started 2 years ago when was fresh. server now ended his run there is nothing more to do except the same raid over and over