1. "Pre nerf" experience?

Hello all!

From my lvling experience i have some concerns regarding the future of this server. Please note that this is for pure discussion, i dont want to cause any drama or be toxic but this gotta be adressed!

Yes Yes everything got nerfed at Patch 2.3 but still, everything feels so weak..

1- Is the mobs in lvling areas "undertunded", "weaker" ? I feel like i can just speedrun everything as a warrior. Did you catch that? as a WARRIOR..
    (Normally the gods tear me a new a** hole when i lvl up as a warrior)
    2- Dungeons..... What the f*** is going on here? everything is weak as ****, rare BOE blue`s dropping of squirls in RFK, quests arent working. How can a man enjoy this? It feels like buggy fun server bull****. Trust me i want to just put 20 hours into the game and enjoy but these issues kills the mood.

Hope to get feedback on this threat

best regards

2. You might have came here with the wrong expectations.

This server offers:

- stability and longevity. After all, the people behind the scene here know how to stay afloat and keep kicking, contrary to many other servers
    - solid TBC experience. Even though leveling is 1x, I would outright ignore everything you see in the vanilla portion of the game as that is pretty much basic experience with some additional corrections applied to make it somewhat smooth. The real deal begins in Outland. Also, this is a downscaled-to-TBC 3.3.5 client, so you might feel a bit more powerful indeed.
    - somewhat fresh experience. Slightly over 2 months old with no major hiccups other then the first couple of weeks droprate issue.

What it doesn't offer:

- hardcore raiding scene. Unless the population grows rapidly, Medivh will always remain somewhat semi-casual.
    - hardcore pvp scene. Most players opt for Outland due to a large PvP-focused population there. There will never be a top-notch competitive scene on Medivh because of 1x leveling. Also, instanced PvP, once it starts rolling, will be entirely dominated by well geared PvE players, due to the lack of constant bg's/arenas.
    - very toxic global. Yes, there are many tantrums going on throughout the day, but they usually die down rather quickly. Contrary to Outland, global is actually readable and can be used as a source of information.

As long as you don't expect wonders or insane pop, you'll have fun here.
    Edited: July 31, 2017

3. i dont want to cause any drama or be toxic but this gotta be adressed!

What the f*** is going on here? everything is weak as ****, rare BOE blue`s dropping of squirls in RFK, quests arent working. How can a man enjoy this? It feels like buggy fun server bull****
    I have to admit I laughed.

On the semblance of topic though, random drops are indeed all wrong. Too little in the world and too much in dungeons. If you get your hands on a few of those BoE blues you can easily set yourself up for a mount early.

No, mobs are not undertuned, unless talking specifically weird scripting behavior from certain ones that makes them weaker.

Some quests definitely are broken but that is a tiny quantity overall. By level 40 (and I do nothing but quests) I encountered one quest that required an NPC reset from a GM, one quest with a respawning NPC that I couldn't start at all and a few that only scored progress when not in party.

Contrary to Outland, global is actually readable and can be used as a source of information.
    With that I would disagree, as frankly /global is no place for trade spam and every guild recruitment officer feels the need to drown competition with his ad message.
    Edited: July 31, 2017

4. I have to agree with the OP. I've just entered Outland on my shaman who is still half in pre-Outland gear, yet i can steamroll regular mobs like they were 5-6 levels lower. Also, reputations seem broken to me. I've done all but 3-4 group quests in Hellfire Peninsula with no dungeon runs and i'm almost honored with Thrallmar.

I'm not sure if they've ever even said this was a 'blizzlike server', but to me it works like a good 'fun server' that is made with a good taste (unlike many others with ridiculous exp and drop rates). I'm still looking for a truly blizzlike x1 server where i could play a long time but until i find that server i keep hanging around here for a while.