1. Charge/Intercept is broken

Are any other Warriors having a lot of problems with Charge/Intercept??
    I am finding that 20%-30% of the time i use Charge/Intercept i will move back to where i was when i used it, making it usless.
    Also, 40%-50% of the time, the stun does not work. Charge/Intercept is one of the key abilities for a warrior, with out it, we are just sitting ducks.

I am wanting to know who else is feeling this, and is there anything getting done about this problem??

2. Cant elaborate on your percentages, but it's certainly happened to me and not too rarely...

3. This happens all the time for me. like 60% of the time. when i do get a successfuly intercept or charge its like "OMG!!! YES!!!!!"

4. i think it depends on your network, sometimes lag will cause this, imo, 1% i face this roll back.

5. could be. but on all the pservers ive played and lagged on, I have never encounter this before.

6. Do not leave feral druids out man.... we also use charge... and i also had this already.... you charge a target and suddenly it teleports your *** back to where you been before. -.-