1. Prot Paladin - Aldor or Scryer?

Hey guys,

which faction would you recommend for a Prot Paladin?

First time playing TBC and I don't know which faction I should choose.
    Thanks for your advice :)

2. Although Psojed is correct, you can get Breastplate of the Warbringer from the Nagrand forge camp chain, and then Jade-Skull Breastplate from Mechanar.

Honestly, both of these are easier to get than Revered with Aldor. So in the end it all comes down to personal preference. The Aldor tabard looks great with the paladin T4 and T5, though. The Scryers tabard suits T6 better but at that point you will want the tabard of the Shattered Sun anyway :P Aldor is considerably harder to reach Exalted with than Scryers because Aldor is generally better for most classes - thus, the price of Fel Armament is x1.5 the price of Arcane Tome.

3. I actually had Jade Skull Breastplate and I switched into the Aldor piece.
    While the dodge rating > block from Jade Skull, it's mainly the huge +def bonus it gives, which allows you to free some of your other slots in favor of more avoidance like Shapeshifter's Signet or more spell dmg like Icon of the Silver Crescent and still keep your defcap. And I don't see that chestpiece really being replaced until T5 chest drops. Getting Aldor revered isn't too hard if you're farming Lower City rep for the spelldmg mace.

Looking at the rest of what these reps offer:
    - The shoulder enchant from Aldor gives slightly more dodge and less defense than Scryer (which is probably better, you don't need more def than cap, but you can always use more dodge)
    - The Scryer plate gauntlets are on par with Felsteel Gloves (craft), where the Scryer gloves bring more dodge through agility, but lack the 3 sockets from Felsteel, so it comes to personal preference.
    - Scryer can use the trinket to prevent some resisted pala taunts.

When Shattered Sun Offensive comes, the necklaces also bring different bonuses depending if you're Aldor or Scryer. If you pick the tanking necklace, Aldor gives +100 dodge rating on proc, while Scryer gives +100 expertise, so again I'd take more dodge for avoidance. Spelldmg necklace brings +120 spelldmg bonus, while Scryer fires a single damaging spell. But keep in mind that SSO is still far away.