1. Broken Quest - Shu, The Spirit of Water

Im currently doing the quest in the pandaren starting zone where you have to jump across rocks, and once you reach a glowing blue checkpoint, it will pull you back if you fall off, my character is currently floating in mid air with the area mobs "steam fiends" hanging around his feet. cant logout, cant move, cant complete the quest because the second or third checkpoint always freezes me. any suggestions? am i missing a work around or should i just go somewhere else?

2. Im currently doing the quest in the pandaren starting zone where you have to jump across rocks, and once you reach a glowing blue checkpoint, it will pull you back if you fall off, my character is currently floating in mid air with the area mobs "steam fiends" hanging around his feet. cant logout, cant move, cant complete the quest because the second or third checkpoint always freezes me. any suggestions? am i missing a work around or should i just go somewhere else?
    how can you do it "currently" i cant even log in game ... after crash

3. That has been bugged for 2 years now. There are 7 possible ways of passing this:

1. On the side of the pools where shu is,there is an area where you can jump to get into the pool area.
    2. Have a level 90 priest who is pandaren pull you up.
    3. Darkmoon Tiger; reach it enough to click it while it is on hill.
    4. Find the hidden turtle and kill it, which automatically clears this quest for you.
    5.Don't make a Pandaren at all.
    6. If you 90 boosted, you should be able to bypass the jump by going to the hill, using spells to get you across.
    7. Find the zone Sensei, for he knows all, sees all and will guide you (he is the only geared factionless Pandaren in the area)

4. Just aggro the mobs which are in the pool where the rocks are and die near edge with NPCs then in the ghost form just jump on the rocks and from the nearest rock to the edge you should be able to reach the edge and resurrect in the Shu pool area ;)

5. on the right side from the rocks there is a small edge u can walk up around to the pool it took me ages and this was fast and no hassle https://ibb.co/ngoqrk

6. Was told you can skip a good portion of the zone. The geared pandaren who shows up randomly (has no faction) talked to me about this.
    my panda is out quite early.

7. on the right side from the rocks there is a small edge u can walk up around to the pool it took me ages and this was fast and no hassle https://ibb.co/ngoqrk
    Your help was really precious! Thanks mate, really thanks!

8. quest is bugged but there is a way around it if you go to the backside of that pool you can jump up on the grass hill and walk up and around and complete the quest hope this helps you and everyone else