1. I have an offer of 30k, still waiting for more
    Where is your 30k offer now? Saw it on ah for around 25k now.
    Don't exist actually I think.

2. He's got one offer of 13k (mine). Can pay right away.

3. Afaik, that list is for BM (and is different for Surv and MM). Once you get above 600 Agi, it's favorable to go MM or Surv, where Serpent Spine (MM) and Arcanite Steam Pistol (Surv) is better. And yeah, 2 DPS for 40k, not sure I'd say it's worth it. Not like it would be noticeable at all anyways.
    Where did you get this from? Survival becomes viable at 600 Agi, but it's not better. One Survival is nice for Expose Weakness but BM is king. MM is weaker than both btw.

https://web.archive.org/web/20080314...nter-gear.html

4. Where did you get this from? Survival becomes viable at 600 Agi, but it's not better. One Survival is nice for Expose Weakness but BM is king. MM is weaker than both btw.

https://web.archive.org/web/20080314...nter-gear.html

Why would you not go survival at this point? Its not like the raids are riddled with hunters(unless you're a little hunter group stacking exploiter) + you get stuffed into the tank group since the melee group has a shaman/rogue/warrior/feral/random melee that profits from WF. I'm pretty decently geared at this point and am already sitting on 823 agi unbuffed, putting me at over 1k agi raidbuffed, which gives you 250+ attack for the melees + more threat for the tanks. Top that off with improved hunters mark that is 360+ attack power. (Yes you can pick improved hunters mark as BM but as your link said, BM has mana issues and needs efficiency).

Stop thinking only about your own damage and take what you give to the raid into consideration.

5. Little hunter group stacking exploiter.....................thats a new one.............I bet you are one of lock/shaman ele exploiters then

6. You're welcome to come watch our streams and decide that for yourself

7. decide on whether I should purchase more [Popcorn], obviously!

8. Just get Wolfslayer Sniper Rifle for 19 coins on the store then, 2dps more. This guy is nuts for 40k lol. He will be stuck with it.

9. Yeah. =/ I've sent several requests to buy the gun for 13k but if he keeps this up he'll probably spent a good 1-2k at listings.

10. Just get Wolfslayer Sniper Rifle for 19 coins on the store then, 2dps more. This guy is nuts for 40k lol. He will be stuck with it.
    That list is not correct AFTER Barrel-Blade Longrifle (BBL). With a specific gear setup from BT/Hyjal (haste gear) the Bristleblitz Striker beats BBL by a tiny bit. But BBL stays king until Sunwell.

You can wear it from T4 all the way to Sunwell. Imagine a Staff or 1H Sword that is better than Illidan's or Archimondes.

People have proven it on Elitistjerks.

[Hunter] Best possible DPS in Cheeky's Spreadsheet
    https://web.archive.org/web/20080302...s_spreadsheet/

[Hunter] Beast Mastery Bible
    https://web.archive.org/web/20080302...ry_bible/p106/

Post #2626 to #2633.

Of course it's not worth 40,30 or 20k but the best things in the world cost ridiculous amounts.

11. Still selling, new price: 20k. Won't sell this beauty cheaper than that, even if it takes forever to sell. I just can't.

12. You did put it for 16500g last night though. Not sure how much you've spent on listings but my offer of 13k stands. Can trade you right now.

13. If you keep spamming lowball offers, Lulleh, it doesn't increase your chances of buying something.
    The weapon costs much more than 20k (IT'S ****ING BIS UNTIL SUNWELL HELLO?) Sunwell is 3 (4?) updates away and then you have to kill sisters and actually loot the bow.
    Other items from doomwalker were sold for 30k (gloves and dagger). And you're gonna swap them pretty soon in hyjal and BT

14. Well, best of luck in finding a buyer then. You know where to find me, should you change your mind.

First 123 Last