1. Faction change Ally -> Horde

When is faction change from Ally to Horde available ? if it ever will be :< - Been looking for a bit no luck tho anyone knows ? :)

2. They said they dont have an eta and they are not even sure if they'll ever do.

3. So perks are over and you guys yell out for faction change?
    Then i honestly hope if they ever consider doing it they charge the amount of coins that you would pay for arround 1000 gold x 3 for the mount stuff.
    So 60-70 coins to change faction, to not make you have such a big benefit of it... or even 100 coins...

4. never gonna happen haha you faction whores are ****ed now

5. LOL... I would love to know how many took advantage of the free faction change and perks in hopes of faction changing back. That will NEVER happen.... unless magically alliance get to 80% popularity. Which I hardly thought it.

news flash.. YOU GUYS ARE STUCK! but please feel free to level up a horde toon and make it ur main. =)

6. Doubt they allow transfers anytime soon because this would destroy all those efforts to raise the allie playerbase.

To all those who beg for transfers, takes this anecdote : Once you go black, we don't want you back ;)

7. i'm just of the idea that it should be available for a coin price, that way people that really want to do it can, and not everyone would. alliance ret paladin is strictly worse than horde in both pvp and pve so i def would highly consider going horde if it was open

8. LOL... I would love to know how many took advantage of the free faction change and perks in hopes of faction changing back. That will NEVER happen.... unless magically alliance get to 80% popularity. Which I hardly thought it.

news flash.. YOU GUYS ARE STUCK! but please feel free to level up a horde toon and make it ur main. =)
    I saw a jealous kid:P
    why people kept talking about perks, when u make 5000g every day, u wont feel the existence of perks

9. Phanick has you been here since day 1? It used to be 80% horde and 20% alliance. If they allow for alliance to horde xfer. It will be worst then even that... we all know horde have the better pvp racials. ****, I would think about xfering my dwarf sp to undead.

I hope it never happens.

10. i'm just of the idea that it should be available for a coin price, that way people that really want to do it can, and not everyone would. alliance ret paladin is strictly worse than horde in both pvp and pve so i def would highly consider going horde if it was open
    For characters created after the perks were over? That sounds fair.

11. Or for these alliances, that created their characters long before "faction balance" announcement. This sounds pretty fair :)

12. Or for these alliances, that created their characters long before "faction balance" announcement. This sounds pretty fair :)
    If they can prove they didn't play during the whole perk period, hence didn't take advantage of it at all? True, that also sounds fair, just unlikely.

13. i think a prohibitively high cost along 100C that just offsets any potential perk gain would do the trick just fine tbh

14. i think a prohibitively high cost along 100C that just offsets any potential perk gain would do the trick just fine tbh
    Except that.... can you hear it? Can you hear the mob crying about how we're greedy and giving perks was a plot all along just to make money?

12 Last