1. arena 2v2, 3v3

hey all , started to play arena on blackrock and i didnt hink im gonna be this bad,
    i read a lot of guides on arms warrior but i still suck hard,
    i know warrior should be easy to play but im first time arena player.
    should my number one role be pressure on dps or healer(main kill target that my team and i agree on),
    when should i help my healer and peel for him, is disarm+hamstring on my healer's chaser enough?
    i tried to use macros like example:
    /showtooltip Charge
    /cast Battle Stance
    /equip 2 hander
    /cast Charge
    but it does not show the cooldown on the charge, same with other spells like Shield slam and Shield Bash,
    are there any fast charge intercept intervene macros?
    like on focus and target?
    should i be around the pillar a lot? to los casters?
    all tips are welcome, remember im a total noob.

2. Errrr, don't play on Blackrock - that's the best advice I can give you. People there do nothing but PvP and a good chunk of them are regular >2k rated players on Icecrown/Lordaeron or old Arena-Tournament players. You don't really stand a chance and you will be put down by your losses and by their flaming.

Start on Icecrown. It's not as slow as you think it is - you can get 80lvl within a week no problem. Hardcore players can get 80 there in, like, two days. As you're a total noob, the best learning experience you can get is by leveling on Lordaeron.

As for your macro - it's #showtooltip, not /

3. i know warrior should be easy to play but im first time arena player.
    As long as your enemy do not know how to get away from you after charge, yes warrior is easy. But if you want to fight people who know a little about their class, warrior becomes very complex. Where other classes simply have to press a button, you need for nearly every skill a macro. And then there are some rare situations where you do not want to macro and switch weapon / stance "manually" or get some more macros for one skill.

Arms Warrior can do way more than simply do dmg. I would not say warrior is easy if you want to use every skill in the right situation and at this point, there is even more to learn.

4. Warrior has the reputation for beeing a noob friendly/easy class.
    Thats false. They are dominant in Arena when played well and that makes ppl falsly assume that the class is easy.
    Strong =/ easy to play
    In fact rage management and abilitys that are only usable in specific stances give warrior more complexity than most other classes. Deeper macro knowledge is required to make warrior even viable in PvP.
    Edited: August 1, 2017

5. In this guide you will find a lot of useful tips and all the macros you need:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=250604

If you want to learn more about arms warrior pvp I suggest you to watch the pvp movies made by Hoodrych and Zage on Youtube.

6. errrr, don't play on blackrock - that's the best advice i can give you.
    ?????? Lul
    if anything, he SHOULD play on blackrock

7. As long as your enemy do not know how to get away from you after charge, yes warrior is easy. But if you want to fight people who know a little about their class, warrior becomes very complex. Where other classes simply have to press a button, you need for nearly every skill a macro. And then there are some rare situations where you do not want to macro and switch weapon / stance "manually" or get some more macros for one skill.

Arms Warrior can do way more than simply do dmg. I would not say warrior is easy if you want to use every skill in the right situation and at this point, there is even more to learn.
    tnx a lot all, i do use the #showtooltip not /showtooltip i misstyped, but it doseent show the cooldown of the spell on the macro, so that sucks.
    i only love warrior and yes i do try to use all spells ( the non damage ones too), so should i use manual stance switching? is it faster with a macro?

8. tnx a lot all, i do use the #showtooltip not /showtooltip i misstyped, but it doseent show the cooldown of the spell on the macro, so that sucks.
    i only love warrior and yes i do try to use all spells ( the non damage ones too), so should i use manual stance switching? is it faster with a macro?
    It should show the cooldown of the ability (ex: #showtooltip Charge), that's kinda strange. Be sure you haven't typed something wrong.
    Don't stancedance manually, use your macros. I have got a keybind reserved only for Battle Stance, while I switch to Defensive Stance or Berserker Stance only when I'm using an ability which requires it, but I can still use my macros to stancedance without activating the single ability. For example, if you have got a macro for Shield Block which includes the "/cast defensive stance" command, pressing it only once and not too hard it will change your stance without activating Shield Block (be ware that you HAVE TO install the snowfall keypress addon, it's mandatory!) or you can keybind all the stances, it's a matter of personal choices.

?????? Lul
    if anything, he SHOULD play on blackrock
    Blackrock is not exactly the most friendly community for a new player. You can learn by watching better players with the spectator addon but it's almost impossible to find some good willing arena partners if you are not playing with your friends already.
    Edited: August 1, 2017

9. It should show the cooldown of the ability (ex: #showtooltip Charge), that's kinda strange. Be sure you haven't typed something wrong.
    Don't stancedance manually, use your macros. I have got a keybind reserved only for Battle Stance, while I switch to Defensive Stance or Berserker Stance only when I'm using an ability which requires it, but I can still use my macros to stancedance without activating the single ability. For example, if you have got a macro for Shield Block which includes the "/cast defensive stance" command, pressing it only once and not too hard it will change your stance without activating Shield Block (be ware that you HAVE TO install the snowfall keypress addon, it's mandatory!) or you can keybind all the stances, it's a matter of personal choices.

Blackrock is not exactly the most friendly community for a new player. You can learn by watching better players with the spectator addon but it's almost impossible to find some good willing arena partners if you are not playing with your friends already.
    ill sure spectate some games, i use stance only macros but with /equip 1 hander on def and /equip 2 hander on berskerer and battle stances. is that okay?
    what are some rare occaions where you wanna swap stances but still wanna stay 2 handed?
    im suppose to mash the macro untill it does what i want it to do?

10. ill sure spectate some games, i use stance only macros but with /equip 1 hander on def and /equip 2 hander on berskerer and battle stances. is that okay?
    what are some rare occaions where you wanna swap stances but still wanna stay 2 handed?
    im suppose to mash the macro untill it does what i want it to do?
    Yes, if you press it harder it should activate the ability.

Usually I put the "/equip 1 hand+shield" command only inside those macros which really requires it (shield block, shield wall, intervene, spell reflection) and I haven't binded any macro which only switch my stance and my weapon depending on the stance I'm currently playing with but I have got a macro which switch from 2 hand weapon to 1 hand weapon + shield and it's not stance related. I've binded it to my mousewheel and it's like this:

/equip [equipped:Shields] 2 hand weapon name
    /equip [noequipped:Shields] 1 hand weapon name
    /equip [noequipped:Shields] shield name

This macro gives me the opportunity to switch my weapons whenever I want, without changing my stances. Still, it's a matter of personal gamestyle. The warrior class has got a lot of abilities, the way you want to manage all of them is related to your gamestyle. It will take some time before you find the perfect keybinds, macros and addons to feel comfortable with. Imho, starting to play a warrior in an istant 80 realm it's not the best way to approach this class. You should level a warrior, in order to achieve some knowledge and try different macros and addons.

11. i did level, but as a prot and prot is smooth as **** and a lot easier to play imo, thanks a lot for the advice i will play around with some macros, and ill sure try without /equip on stances, but have it separeted.

12. i did level, but as a prot and prot is smooth as **** and a lot easier to play imo, thanks a lot for the advice i will play around with some macros, and ill sure try without /equip on stances, but have it separeted.
    Have you ever tried playing prot pvp? It's different from arms but it's kinda easier to manage since you don't need all those macros. Most of the time you sit on Defensive Stance, switching to Battle and Berserker only to cast Retaliation or Recklessness. You need a lot of pve gear to be effective, mostly because your block value affects the damage done by Shield Slam.

13. Have you ever tried playing prot pvp? It's different from arms but it's kinda easier to manage since you don't need all those macros. Most of the time you sit on Defensive Stance, switching to Battle and Berserker only to cast Retaliation or Recklessness. You need a lot of pve gear to be effective, mostly because your block value affects the damage done by Shield Slam.
    sure but with pvp gear and i got owned pretty badly too, well im playing a lot lately as arms and getting better