1. Unlearned Blacksmithing - Can not get specialization

Hi

I had lvled blacksmithing up to about 350ish then I unlearned it, and I had selected weaponsmith. Now I am trying to relearn it as I have levled up my engineer fully and dont need mining anymore. But, now I cant take the quest for a specialization anymore. Is there anything you can help with?
    Also, when I levled the first time I took the imperial bracers and boots recipe in gad, and now I cant get them anymore, is there anything you can aassist me with?

2. I got a reply ingame with the generic "please go to bugtracker and report it, if it has already been reported wait for a fix" but the issue has been reports month and months ago and nothing has been done. Isnt there anything that can be done? It can easily be fixed by just reseting a few quests...

3. Im still stuck without a weapon, please is there anything you can do to help me`?

4. I googled and found the spell ID for weaponsmith http://www.wowhead.com/spell=9787/weaponsmith
    and the GM command to add it https://trinitycore.atlassian.net/wi...tc/GM+Commands
    from my gathering its this: /learn 9787
    Is that to much to ask for? a quick command to fix my character so that I can begin raiding with my guild?

5. My ticket once again got closed with the generc "please report the bug using bugtracker" copy and paste message. Help?`Pleas?

Will "donating" increase my chance of getting help?
    Edited: August 8, 2017

6. No donating will not increase your chances of getting help. If the issue is bugged and already reported on the bugtracker, you cannot do anything other than wait for it to be fixed.

7. @thepitch , so there is nothing I can do whatsoever? its such a small but devastating issue, I have spread avareness and gotten 30+ upvotes on the issue, why cant they atleast say something`?

8. Please? Is there nothing that can be done?