1. New MMR System

As many arena players know, queues on Frostwolf take VERY long to start an arena. I'm wondering what staff/community think of making a custom MMR system like we did for the Cataclysm realm? Would really help the arena players get more games, and increase enjoyability overall.

2. This is really needed. It took 5+ minutes to get a 1,430 mmr team in 3v3 as 1,650 mmr. The queue time on Frostwolf is ridiculous, a custom mmr search system could actually bring in more population.

Definitely agree with this.

3. I que a lot of 2s lately. 25 min ques 2.4 to 1.9k Well ****ING met.

4. That's queue, not arena (MMR) system.

5. That's queue, not arena (MMR) system.
    My mistake, you are indeed correct. As the rank 1 rating for 2v2 is 2.7k, I agree the MMR system works fine to be honest.

However, we definitely could use a custom queue system. Would it be possible for you to give us details on how the queue system currently works? I know typically the queue system will look for another team near your MMR, and then expand the search every x minutes. What is the x minutes for our realm and can it be lowered?

Edit: On a second thought, I do think a custom MMR system could help FW quite a bit, since almost no-one can get the 2.2k rating required to get the PvP Enchants (Hunter BiS enchant happens to be that one). What are your thoughts on that too BlueAo?
    Edited: August 1, 2017

6. Yes it is impossible to obtain the glorious tyranny enchant which requires 2.2k in 3v3 hence this is why there are no hunters with pvp power enchant.

7. I agree, queues take way too long and to be honest this is a big turn-off for almost all pvp players. I think a custom queue / MMR system would really help increase the population of arena and pvp players in general, specially those who want quick queues to cap and gear quickly (which is A LOT of people).