1. Panacea vs The Lurker Below

Volume warning

My apologies for the glitching, something went wrong somewhere. And I hadn't noticed untill it was too late!

Still a good kill none the less!

2. loool
    Boss not spawned mobs on platforms if previous not die....
    need fix soon as possible this ez mode

3. loool
    Actually on Warmane the fight is more difficult than retail, there are a couple of minor aspects that work differently and are more punishing, different number tuning too. You're also talking EZ mode when discussing the easiest boss in T5 also, was a free kill in TBC days.

4. loool
    Those mobs up on the platform attack random targets for 10k+, they are not tankable. if one breaks free for a single second thats a dead player, if it happens to be one of the CC'ing players it means that the situation will most likely go out of controll and it will be a wipe. If they want the adds to keep spawning they will have to change the damage values first so they mobs can be up for more than 2 seconds without killing half the raid.

Last but not least the boss has 6.3 million health, which is more than more than his original health.
    Edited: August 4, 2017 Reason: Editing health % statement.

5. Nice track...could you tell me who it is please?

6. Andy Blueman - Floresence (Epic Mix) The songs I use can be found in the bottom right corner of the video's I upload :P At the very least during the first 20-30 seconds or so.