1. Garments of the light

Hello Everyone,

I encountered a bugged quest, Just curious, if I am THAT stupid, or it is really bugged? Already opened a ticket at bugtracker.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=5624/garments-of-the-light

So, I cannot heal the dude. No matter what. Anyone encountered the bug?

2. Me too, wrote a ticket so we'll see...

3. also have this problem, any solution for it?

4. also have this problem, any solution for it?
    I encountered the bug myself, but I don't recall how I got around it exactly. I believe I buffed him first, then healed him after. But I can't be sure.

5. I tried killing him to see if he would reset but that didn't work.

6. I think you have to use the right spell and spell level. "Lesser heal"/"Heal" lvl1 if i recall. Not quite shore tho.

7. I tried Healing then buff and vice versa, however can't get this quest done, also make sure of the skill lvl.
    But I just keep healing myself :(

Or maybe I'm doing something wrong? btw: I'm triying to heal "Sentinel Shaya" in Dolanaar

I can't heal you, I.. can't...
    Edited: September 10, 2017

8. Also had this problem and after reading this thread, which didn't exactly have the answer, I figured it out.

It's Lesser Heal Rank 2, then Fortify.

9. Still doesn't work.
    I'm a Night Elf Priest doing the quest Garments of the Moon, I'm only healing and buffing myself

10. Try using different ranks of your spells.

11. Try using different ranks of your spells.
    Tried using Rank 1 Lesser Heal and Rank 2 Lesser Heal, it doesn't work.

12. For what it's worth, I thought I had the same issue with the horde version of this quest in Tirisfal Glades. Turned out I was using the wrong rank of spell, as others have mentioned.

Have not made an alliance priest, so haven't experienced this particular bug.

13. I am also having problems with this quest, the guard just can't be targeted with the spells at all.