1. Darkmoon Fair

So any near future plans on fixing Darkmoon Fair And Darkmoon Island dailies and games?
    It's been bugged for 2 years since the release of MOP and still it has been looked at all.
    With only 2 games working its impossible to get any tickets or any items in time. Some of the dailies that are supposed to appear don't even show.
    Please could you look into this.
    Unless you're a magician you can't get enough tickets in 7 days to buy anything...

2. all the games are bugged except 1, and that 1 that works doesnt even reward you with prize tickets. They should remove it if they wont fix it at all. Pretty sure the other servers darkmoon fairs perfect. NO love for Mop?

3. Since we can't get tickets and you didnt care to fix it for 2 years can we at least get the transmog items and the mount in the marketplace for points. Or else we can farm the tickets for 2 years to get anything

4. Yea so annoying but well i got adapted and started to do dmf working quests now i have one of mounts and next month i will get the other but about other things like companions and xmog items i just gave up on them!

5. By the time anyone even notices this thread from staff Darkmoon will be over and as it seems it'll never get fixed...

6. They have seen the thread belive me. They can't just drop everything else and fix this in one day. They are doing more old content now and fixing current content. I've been waiting for Karasang Wilds pvp/pvearea to be introduced ever since this was Molten but it didn't. I just love those new "HD" wyvern/gryphon models but it seems more waiting is required. Because of this WoW has become a passtime casual thing. I've found other games to entertain myself. You shoulf try it too.

7. yeah its retarted. STAFF PLEASE FIX THIS. It has been reported a year ago. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/r...#comment-56540

8. Well this was reported that it was fixed long time ago if the script is working on cata or wotlk why couldn't they copy it here. Its really not that hard to do but ohh well who am i to give advices hehehehehe

9. Not even a reply or any remark from the staff and Darkmoon is gone already and shouldnt it be there for 2 more days , isnt it supposed to last for 7 days instead of 5.
    Plsss make the vendor for all the rewards for gold since you cant fix the event

10. all proffesion quests in darkmoon are working except first aid so you can easy farm tickets... i got already darkmoon bear mount :)

you can also farm darkmoon artifacts, each artifact gives you 10 darkmoon tickets and also achievement

here is achiv:
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=6...moon-despoiler
    Edited: August 5, 2017

11. I did all the dailies and 1 artifact including proffession dailies still it wasnt enough 2 games working is just depressing

12. all proffesion quests in darkmoon are working except first aid so you can easy farm tickets... i got already darkmoon bear mount :)

you can also farm darkmoon artifacts, each artifact gives you 10 darkmoon tickets and also achievement

here is achiv:
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=6...moon-despoiler
    Which ones did you farm and from where cuz i didnt even bother into looking which ones works here cuz i thought all of them are bugged?