1. What did you learn and how did you change as a person since you chose Cata?

I'm not being negative but it's obvious that Neltharion is spiraling the same way as Warson and in 1 or 2 years, maybe less, there could be some drastic changes. So, I make this post so every one of us can make a review on how we improved both as people as gamers since we played in this awesome expansion.

I learned:

- That I do not enjoy being a pve dpser
    - That I can master all healing specs in one hour. I was born to heal.
    - That I suck at pvp (it make really nervous and I don't have the necessary reflexes)
    - That most good players are European or from the Balkans
    - That it does not matter how well you master a class, there is always someone better than you
    - That Arcane Mages give a friggin' finger ans wrist pain if played for extended periods of time
    - That everyone plays druid and dk tanks despite old retail threads classing paladin tanks as the best tanks of the expansion
    - That the officer guild rank involved hours of countless and boring herbs farming.

How did I change as a person:

- I became more patient and tolerant
    - I learned that you must not underestimate new players. Always give them a chance
    - The officer rank taught me that authority is needed if you want to stop people making mistakes in raids