1. Darkmoon Faire outside TB

Hey, so I noticed the Darkmoon Faire has not spawned outside of TB but it has outside of Shat, is this normal?

2. Yes, it is normal.
    The Darkmoon Faire changes its location monthly and can be found at one of 3 locations: Mulgore at the base of Thunder Bluff, Elwynn Forest just south of Goldshire and Terokkar Forest just outside of Shattrath

3. Does the faire appear every beginning of the month on TBC - Outland?
    Cant find anything for the "spawn rate" or frequency

4. I would like to know if anyone else has been unable to turn in their decks for the card reward.

During the last DMF spawn I tried every day to deliver my deck but no NPC was available to accept it.

Also, the NPC's who correspond with other DMF quests were not spawned.
    Edited: August 21, 2017 Reason: clarity

5. Could someone provide clarity? I've had this deck for a while now. I just want to know if its redeemable or not.

6. i think it start first Sunday of each month, and will last for 1 week.

7. i think it start first Sunday of each month, and will last for 1 week.
    Oh rly? but does it really start if no NPCs from the DMF are spawned?

8. The last faire was outside Shattrath. However, it was bugged and there was no npc's there. According to this bugtracker post https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/45754 the npc's properly spawn during the Thunderbluff/Elwynn faires so we should be able to turn our decks in then.

9. The last faire was outside Shattrath. However, it was bugged and there was no npc's there. According to this bugtracker post https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/45754 the npc's properly spawn during the Thunderbluff/Elwynn faires so we should be able to turn our decks in then.
    Thanks so much

10. So are we able to turn our decks in today?

11. Is it intended that the faire hasn't setup in Mulgore yet?

12. yes, look in Elwynn Forest. DMF not ready yet.

13. So any ideas when and where it is going to spawn this time?

12 Last