1. Enhancment MH Fist Weapon

Hello,

I'm looking for opinions on the best fist MH available. More precisely:

http://db.warmane.com/wotlk/item=51941 vs. http://db.warmane.com/wotlk/item=50692

I used Rawr to compare them and surprisingly (for me), the LK fist is rated much better. I'm unsure if this is a problem with Rawr messing up the proc or if it's just that clear.

Also, anyone having an idea for how much the proc accounts for at its current state on Icecrown?

2. is there a specific reason to use any of those over havocs

3. is there a specific reason to use any of those over havocs
    Bengtmog, how you'd call it. Only cosmetic purposes and limitations of transmog.

4. you pmuch answered your own question. Rawr is correct on that one pugius hc is much better than bb hc
    But still havoc is better than both

edit: typo

5. suc2mog it is then :^]

and a benmog is a mog that looks like ****, not everything you do hheheheh

in any case, the reason why pugius is better is because of stats, and because of the fact that enhs scale very poorly with the black bruise proc (melee exclusively) as enh does a lot of spell damage, which scales with basically everything but the black bruise proc

6. RAWR doesn't calculate Black Bruise or Tiny Abomination properly, however Enhsim does, which sims Black Bruise heroic higher dps than Pugius heroic. White and Windfury hits are both physical and account for around 60% of your damage so Black Bruise heroic is still viable.

7. well ye ofc bb hc is still viable also the proc (necro touch) scales well with haste. But stats go a long way and not having secondary stats sets the weapon back

8. The only main hand better than Black Bruise Heroic is Havoc's Call Heroic; however, the OP's question was about the best MH fist weapon. The answer is Black Bruise Heroic.