1. A Round of Introductions.. Again!

Hi all! A little bit over a year ago I made a round of introductions thread and today I decided to remake it! I figured it's been a while and would be fun to see who's still here and who are the new boxers around. Also, it's fun to connect forum names with ingame names.

The point of this topic is simple. Introduce yourself to other players on this forum, feel free to include, leave out or add as much or as little information as you want. You can use the same template as I have or make your own, whatever floats your boat. Like last time, I'll start!

Name: Dakmonkeyz

Team: 5x Shaman - Olafdelost, Baleogdelost, Erikdelost, Svendelost, Bjorndelost

Level: 70

Server: Outland

Faction: Horde

Favourite food: Lasagna

Random Info: I used to play 3x Shaman on Lordaeron Alliance and 4xRet+1DK on Icecrown alliance. I took a break from Warmane for Legion launch and came back a few weeks ago. Currently I am gearing up the shammys on Outland.

Cheers!
    DakMonkeyz

2. Hey there. Glad to see there's multiboxers also on the Burning Crusade realms. I myself mostly play on Icecrown, I have a team on Frostwolf too but with all the crashes I gave up on it!

Name: Revision
    Team: 25-boxing 5 DK, 5 Druid, 3 Priest, 3 Shaman, 3 Hunter, 3 Warlock, 3 Mage. I'm currently leveling a Prot Paladin, Holy Priest, Enhancement Shaman, Arms Warrior and Feral Druid as a PvE melee team.
    Realm: Icecrown
    Random info: I prefer PvE, mostly because it gives me an excuse to plan and practice for encounters. I enjoy PvP but not nearly as much.

3. Name: Skowfactory
    Team: 20-boxing only shamans
    Realm: Icecrown
    Info: Inactive since the molten crash but maybe I'll be back soon.