1. Dwarf & Gnome Free Icecrown!

My friend and I making sure there are no Gnomes and Dwarves. We're telling them that they should pick a different race because those are clearly inferior to Humans and Night Elves (even to Draeneis) ;)

Edited: August 3, 2017 Reason: Grammar and stuff lol

2. Yea most people don't really play gnomes are dwarves personally I don't like either Draenei are the best Alliance race to be honest more interesting.

3. I support this initiative. The only things gnomes are good for is being punted.

4. Well for one, they're short.
    Point 2: They're weak as hell.
    Point 3: WTF are they? Kids with beards?
    Point 4: They're not any of the other races (except dwarves because they're just as bad)

5. Dwarves are usually drunk. Their stomach are filled with beer. So, go figure why they are baddies.
    As for Gnomes, well, just look at them, duh...
    Draenei is coolio, Nelf priest is awesome to be honest.
    Humans, lel, you're dead mate...

6. First of all.

1. They're Ugly.
    2. They're Ugly.
    3. They're Ugly.
    4. They're Ugly.
    5. They're hideous.

7. The thing about gnomes are that they're basically kids who has gotten too much attention. They think they are strong and smart because someone told them sarcastically that they were but they took it seriously.
    Dwarves are the same, only drunker and fatter.

8. This is what happens when people have too much free time.

9. This is what happens when people have too much free time.
    This is what happens when not everyone is boring nerd who acts so serious ... on the game forum.
    Edited: August 3, 2017

10. The thing about gnomes are that they're basically kids who has gotten too much attention. They think they are strong and smart because someone told them sarcastically that they were but they took it seriously.
    Dwarves are the same, only drunker and fatter.
    Fatter ? o_O Now hold on a sec. You call this ... fat ?
    You puny humans can't compare to a dwarf when it comes to strength. You are not even close.

And regarding gnomes and being smart (and you not) ... you just jelly.

12 Last