1. Done with negativity! Join lsu!

SOME PLAYERS ON MEDIVH TEND TO BE SO NEGATIVE!
    Me, Bawshane. And the others of "Last Stand United" [SOCIAL/LEVELING GUILD] stand ready to change that!

I see daily, how some of the negative players that tend to globalize, scare the new ones away.
    We want to change that, what matters most and is most important to a player that just arrived to Warmane, are the first minutes of gameplay they spend here.
    I believe that with LSU (Last Stand United), a young, yet very engaging, social, beneficial and helpful community we can pick some of these players up and show them what's good on this realm. We want to show the new players this is a realm worth playing, that there's a reason to play here.
    LSU has already done that for alot of players, we've managed to make players feel at home here with us and we intend to continue doing that.
    Some people have said that our guild, is the only reason they're sticking around on Medivh. Comments like these we really do appreciate, and for a guild that's barely 2 weeks old. Just imagine our potential!

And yes, endgame opportunity is available with us as we'll have a PVP/PVE based twin-guild later on, as our staff members progress towards maximum level. We're also planning the hosting of social events to get our community even more engaged.

Wanting to join? Apply at http://laststandunited.shivtr.com/.
    OR /whisper Bawshane (or anyone else from the guild).
    KEEP IN MIND THAT WE'RE AN ALLIANCE GUILD!
    Edited: August 3, 2017

2. SOME PLAYERS ON MEDIVH TEND TO BE SO NEGATIVE!
    Me, Bawshane. And the others of "Last Stand United" [SOCIAL/LEVELING GUILD] stand ready to change that!

I see daily, how some of the negative players that tend to globalize, scare the new ones away.
    We want to change that, what matters most and is most important to a player that just arrived to Warmane, are the first minutes of gameplay they spend here.
    I believe that with LSU (Last Stand United), a young, yet very engaging, social, beneficial and helpful community we can pick some of these players up and show them what's good on this realm. We want to show the new players this is a realm worth playing, that there's a reason to play here.
    LSU has already done that for alot of players, we've managed to make players feel at home here with us and we intend to continue doing that.
    Some people have said that our guild, is the only reason they're sticking around on Medivh. Comments like these we really do appreciate, and for a guild that's barely 2 weeks old. Just imagine our potential!

And yes, endgame opportunity is available with us as we'll have a PVP/PVE based twin-guild later on, as our staff members progress towards maximum level. We're also planning the hosting of social events to get our community even more engaged.

Wanting to join? Apply at http://laststandunited.shivtr.com/.
    OR /whisper Bawshane (or anyone else from the guild).
    You know, I saw your recruitment ad before in chat and keep wondering why you chose that name for the guild. What does it mean? Who are you taking that stand against?