1. [MoP] Call to Wintergrasp

Twinks of the Alliance, awaken from your long and depening slumber! Listen! The horn of Wintergrasp sounds across the frozen wastes! Can you hear it? Can you hear the cries of long-fallen heroes drowning out the wind?

I, Tzokk The Black Knight, was the one who killed them.

I await you now, at this very moment, on the Frozen tundras of this Combat Zone, I await any and all who would appear. You of the Alliance, come to me! I have a question that I would ask you, a question whose answer would define your fate.

And you of The Horde, (chuckles) I have a question to ask you as well.

Come to Wintergrasp! Risk your safety, gamble with your lives and meet me amongst the skeletons in the snow! There we will discover the hidden truts together.

2. Twinks of the Alliance, awaken from your long and depening slumber! Listen! The horn of Wintergrasp sounds across the frozen wastes! Can you hear it? Can you hear the cries of long-fallen heroes drowning out the wind?

I, Tzokk The Black Knight, was the one who killed them.

I await you now, at this very moment, on the Frozen tundras of this Combat Zone, I await any and all who would appear. You of the Alliance, come to me! I have a question that I would ask you, a question whose answer would define your fate.

And you of The Horde, (chuckles) I have a question to ask you as well.

Come to Wintergrasp! Risk your safety, gamble with your lives and meet me amongst the skeletons in the snow! There we will discover the hidden truts together.

You calling an army to come at you, bruh

When you tell ally twink's your home address and you challenge them:

3. You calling an army to come at you, bruh

When you tell ally twink's your home address and you challenge them:
    But don't you see? That's exactly what I was hoping for! Great meme BTW lol.

Sadly, not a single horde showed up, not counting the toon I logged from LordFiend's account in an effort to taunt the Horde twinks into showing their mugs. I lit global alight with my jeering, warning the horde twinks "not to approach Wintergraso If they valued their worthless lives", but none took the bait. When I finally accepted that the horde was would not come we murdered Baysic and played amongst ourselves.

By "us" I refer to the few Alliance twinks that answered the call. Profqt, (an old acquaintance from Monsters Inc.) was first to arrive and she was itching for a fight. Goldenwarr and Kaakashi followed soon after. A murderous rogue also logged, though she did not come to Wintergrasp; I forgot her name but I can never unsee the spectacle of her warglaives tearing through my namesake's flesh. I also met a ghost and we mused about the lore of ghost twinks; Goldenwarr tried to get her to reveal their secrets, but it was not to be. Was her name Severed? Curse my poor recollection! Still, we did an arena or two and I called it a night.

I had hoped that Hoppe or Bashy would appear; I thought he was horde, but it turns out I was wrong. Too bad. Would have made for a grand tale, you can be sure.

4. Well I must say, you know how to draw a crowd when only few check the forums. The Rogues actually name is Byrimtone, a known troll, ganker who would gladly take a fight regardless of outcome, if he was to fight you, he'd use troll tactics, not holding back if he was serious. Allaince ghost are known to being more open compared to Horde, aggressive and not really known, read being we tend to stick to a specific place in kalimdor, Pandaria and Northrend. But yes, we do like our fights to see where we have to improve,* for instance, I am learning to play both a monk and druid. But the end goal remains the same, help out a bracket as we can if need be, stop the foolishness of those in uldum and raids, stop the xmogers who "you know what", etc. Regardless of how we are, we try to see that no other player suffers for someone's *****city.

I can say there was 3 Horde twinks online, they must have not seen your challenge. They were occupying The Coldara region, and smqt old meet up spot (keep bell house or warsong hold gateway). The only twink you will find 99% of the time is a Death Knight that ninja strikes anyone not aware of his presence, i.e. he likes to stay HIGH in the sky and stalk, strikes you while fighting, afk, or about to die. When confronted he can take a few blows before being killed and is often logs in and out at the center of Coldara.

5. Tzokk is level 80, but my namesake DBlackKnight and all the others that came were levels 70-74.