1. Runeforging: Rune of Cinderglacier

How bad is the proc rate of this enchant?
    I just enchanted it and tryed couple of dummy runs with a BG after that, and i noticed almost no procs...
    FS hitting for **** ton of DMG can be fun, but at this curent proc rate i saw, Fallen Crusader is way better, even tho ur DMG will be lower, atleast the uptime will be nice.

Any information?

2. Isn't this, like, the worst DPS rune for DKs? Razorice + Fallen Crusader for DW Frost, Fallen Crusader for Unholy, Fallen Crusader for Blood. Afaik, its only use is for Unholy and Frost OH before getting Fallen Crusader.

3. For PvE Razor and Fallen are the ones u should go for, ofc...

For PvP... I saw people using it (Cinder enchant), and it kinda makes sence, cos u want to be able to burst the hell out of ur target with FSs while u CC the other one with Hungering Cold. And it will make ur FS DMG go trough the roof... But if the procrate and uptime is bad, its not worth how i see it...

If any FDK PvP expert out there has some advices, or knows anything about uptime of Cinder (is it bugged or not?) plase do say something. :D
    Armory link: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    (Maybe i should put Cinder in main hand?)

4. When it comes to frost, if you really want to tryhard it for bgs/arenas, you'll want to have Razorice + Cinderglacier for when you're facing non-caster, non-dismantle opponents; Razorice + Swordbreaking (or w/e the name was, the 50% less disarm time ench.) for non-caster, dismantle opponents and when facing casters you'll want to have some two weapons (resilience ones, preferrably) with double spell damage deflection enchants in order to increase your survivability. You just need a multitude of weapons.

As for whether Cinderglacier is good? Yeah, it's pretty neat if you learn how to control your burst windows. I'd recommend setting up a WeakAuras addon or something similar in order to track your trinkets, whether or not you have a KM proc and Cinderglacier proc. Those things combined can put tremendous pressure versus pretty much anything that comes in your way.

As for the proc, idk. There is a report on it labeled fixed.

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

This is mine.

Edit: It doesn't matter where you put PPM enchants such as Cinderglacier/Fallen Crusader/Zerking/etc.
    Edited: August 2, 2017

5. Cinderglacier is good in arena with hpal and vs match ups where you can take your sweet time to setup kills, eg pal/war.

Fallen Crusader is otherwise better for everything else if you have decent gear with DV trinkets.

You dont need multiple weapons/enchants as Frost for arena, at least if you play with holy paladin.

HoP makes disarm weapon obsolete in most cases. Damage loss isnt worth it.

Spellbreaking as Frost seems somewhat useless to me. Say you play vs Spriest/mage. If you use single Spellbreaking, that's -2% spell damage and silence reduction for either 15% strenght proc or 10% frost damage. Silence reduction is unnecessary with healer.

You could use those weapons in some clutch cases but if you have to rely on something so marginal, you are probably already losing it.

6. Yea i tought the same...
    And idk about proc rate but Cinder's is crap, atleast from what i saw, so thats one more plus for Fallen...

As for another wep with diferent enchant, that 50% less disarm can be usefull how i see it.
    Only question is if u should go for 28 hit or 2% parry chance?

7. You should be hit capped already for FC + razorice, thus swordbreaking > weapon chain.

8. Yea but more Hit = less Miss = more KM procs... But its w/e at that point tbh. :D

9. You can swap weapons in and out of combat. If you were to be slowed/rooted while your partner is in CC, you might as well weapon swap to 4% spell damage deflection.

As for HoP, yes, but not all fdks roll with a hpal. If you were to roll with any other partner you will want another weapon in your bags with the enchant.

For FC I agree, kinda forgot to mention it. Very strong if you can keep hammering on any target.

10. You can only change 1 weapon at a time which makes it kind of ineffective.

I do recommend at least macroing chains of ice or frost strike before weapon change to not waste global cooldown completely.

If you play vs rogue or shadow priest team without hpal, use disarm weapon in opener and maybe for Hungering Colds when you know disarm is back.

If you need spellbreaking vs casters as frost dk, you simply ****ed up long time ago and its not going to fix it but people can try it. If youre going to tank damage you can also use frost presence (-8% spell damage).