1. Can I get BiS PvE and PvP items without donating.

Title says it all. I am planning to donate 10 euro to skip queue but nothing more. (sorry for bad English.)

2. ofc u can.. it may take some time

3. Everything is possible.

in PVP, Wrathful shoulders and T2 weapons may be near impossible for a new player though.

4. Everything is possible.

in PVP, Wrathful shoulders and T2 weapons may be near impossible for a new player though.
    Just to further go into this, he said "near impossible" because of the high arena rating required, which is perfectly normal and is meant to be that way. It's not impossible, just requires a good composition, gear, game knowledge and teamwork.(Oh, and grinding)

5. Yes just play the game bu it will take time especially with PvE sitting in raids collecting emblems and hoping for that one item to drop then rolling for it against other players. For PvP you just need to find a partner and do arenas and get rating much faster then PvE gear.

6. Everything is possible.

Why is difficult? Few people do 3vs3?

7. Buying and selling characters via marketplace can net you pretty decent profit, least it did for me few months ago. This only works on characters from Outland and Lordaeron, stay away from Icecrown characters unless they have glad title. You still need to farm first 20 coins (assuming you still have 10 from donating to skip que) by selling gold or boes on marketplace.
    Im not realy sure how well characters sell atm, since Outland has been live for quite some time now and naturally numbers of people being bored grows thus more characters will go on sale for 30 coins making it harder to flip them for profit.

Just remember that gear on characters literally means nothing due to the current marketplace system. Titles, professions and achievements are what sell.
    Edited: August 4, 2017

8. Just to further go into this, he said "near impossible" because of the high arena rating required, which is perfectly normal and is meant to be that way. It's not impossible, just requires a good composition, gear, game knowledge and teamwork.(Oh, and grinding)
    Stop trolling.

These are the top 5, 3's teams. GL on T2. Those ratings were designed around inflation making top teams sit around 2.5+, which would make 2.2 reachable for ordinary players. The rating you're looking at now requires you to be in the top 4 for that.

1 we are still here dogs 2258
    2 Maskinen Nast o Vehhan 2237
    3 mls into cleansing haHAA 2229
    4 DLL VENDOR 2202
    5 Thors Death Squad 2193

9. Stop trolling.

These are the top 5, 3's teams. GL on T2. Those ratings were designed around inflation making top teams sit around 2.5+, which would make 2.2 reachable for ordinary players. The rating you're looking at now requires you to be in the top 4 for that.

1 we are still here dogs 2258
    2 Maskinen Nast o Vehhan 2237
    3 mls into cleansing haHAA 2229
    4 DLL VENDOR 2202
    5 Thors Death Squad 2193
    I never disagreed with anything you said. You're meant to work towards something. You yourself said that it's "near impossible" Which basically means that it's possible(top 4 teams is a testament) and as an off note, when you're gearing up to get T2s, I dont think you're a new player anymore. I get that you don't get enough people to queue against or the competition is too competitive, I only meant to further expound on your statement to answer his initial question of "Is it possible", none of that was troll, it was factual to my understanding(I understand that it's near impossible). Now if you wish to address more, I'd really hope that you don't do it so passive aggressive and assume I'm trolling.

10. My point was that it's not normal and it's ridiculous to claim that it is.

11. If you are planning to donate 10 euro that means that you will have access to the trade system. From there you can sell some gold for extra coins for the harder items like wrathful shoulders or bis pve trinkets and weapons. The rest you can get the normal way.

12. It's not NORMAL to obtain it normally, but it was still mean't to be that way although to a slightly lesser degree. It's mean't to be difficult to obtain, thus me saying it was perfectly normal, but I take the "perfectly" part back because of the alleged inflation. If you read into my initial statement " I DID NOT NORMALIZE THE OBTAINING OF THE SAID GEARS " but I NORMALIZED it's "D I F F I C U L T Y"(Which was mean't to not be obtainable by your average Joe), maybe you misunderstood.

13. You can get any item you want with gold. Most likely, it's also a lot faster than painstakingly collecting PVE gear for heroic Wipe Sanctum 25 and killing Halion and hoping that trinket drops and you get it.

As for items like Wrath shoulders, it's downright impossible to get them via normal PVP in Warmane.

It took me about a month to collect enough coins for Shadowmourne. You can do it, too.