1. Bugs after faction change

Hello, I've been playing alliance for a long time and at some point I've decided to transfer my main character to horde. After playing on horde side for a while i got back to alliance. So far so good, but most recently I've found out that my character is actually bugged somehow. For example i can't see anyone in front of icc entrance, i can't even see the summoning stone near icc. When i try to enter HOR i get message saying that i haven't done last quest from POS, which im sure i did, even if i didn't i can't get the quest, simply because there are no quests available. In Caverns of Time, to be able to enter The Black Moras instance you need to do a quest chain, starting with this one - http://www.wowhead.com/quest=10279/to-the-masters-lair . Once again, i have done all those quests before the character transfers, i even have the title Hand of A'dal, which i can't have without doing those quests, BUT unfortunately i cant enter The Black Moras, i get message that i haven't done the required quisr. There are no qusts available. Any help or sugestions would be apreciated.

2. opent a ticket in-game and good luck, you need it

3. To be honest 3 days ago i opened ticket in-game...today i received answer from gm:
    Greetings
    Please report or keep yourself informed about the encountered issue on the Bug tracker for further investigation: https://warmane.com/bugtracker
    Thank you for the feedback.
    GameMaster Simpreza
    Warmane GameMaster Team
    Warmane.com

As always very helpful copy/paste answer.

4. Kind of similar story but other bugs, my main was transfered from horde to alliance some months ago and then back to the horde, the only issue so far is related to Strand of the ancients, in which no matter what I get extremely laggy visuals and response from actions (tho my internet is fine and I have a good computer), it just happens on that battleground and with that character, rest of my toons run it just fine. Any clue someone?