1. Why can't something be done about the bots?

I don't see why this hasn't been taken care of? want to keep active players? do something about it!! All nodes are overwhelmed with bots!!

2. If you even played on this server, you would've noticed that Warmane bans around 50 bots/day.

3. Clearly it's not enough, because it's a constant problem. Good luck leveling mining or herbing!

4. All nodes are overwhelmed with bots!!

Except you can level gathering professions without issues and I keep finding nodes without bots every day. Guess he really doesn't play on Outland.

5. They ban bots all the time, like literally every day.

6. Still haven't seen one bot and I have maxed mining, still making loads of cash with it. I think people just lazy and don't want to camp for veins

7. The proof actually is that the servers are not full 24/7 anymore....

8. There are still tons of bots around....

9. There are an ungodly amount of bots, if you don't see them you're oblivious, and most likely don't know how bot programs work or the player movement when a bot is running.

I report like 8-10 a day and GM's get back to me once a week probably. I'm not sure if there are active GM's on here, or they are just severely undermanned.

Every single bg I go into, there is at least one person running a bot. Wanna farm primals? You WILL find a bot there.

Outside of that, and on the point of there being no nodes; even if there were no bots, the game was created for about 2500-3000 people playing, there is 3x that number on here and it makes it difficult to level up. It's not impossible, however, it is time consuming.

10. even if there were no bots, the game was created for about 2500-3000 people playing, there is 3x that number on here and it makes it difficult to level up. It's not impossible, however, it is time consuming.
    This is why I asked for profession rates to be increased (as an answer to the higher XP rates) and/or for node respawns to be decreased (as an answer to the higher population). Both of these got rejected by Obnoxious as subjective opinions, with Mercy saying the server will never implement any of these.

It's like talking women's rights in Saudi Arabia - you are profoundly right but no one cares and you'd rather get banned than change anything.

11. Both of these got rejected by Obnoxious as subjective opinions
    Now don't be such a sore loser.

Your reasoning was countered by me as subjective opinions because all of it was about "it feels wrong for me to have the character level and profession levels not grow together." It can't get any more subjective than "it feels wrong."

12. Now don't be such a sore loser.

Your reasoning was countered by me as subjective opinions because all of it was about "it feels wrong for me to have the character level and profession levels not grow together." It can't get any more subjective than "it feels wrong."
    You know I'm not going to stop until either women's rights in Saudi Arabia get applied or I get kidnapped and killed by far-right Islamists, right?

You know I'm right. With every passing day and every other thread that opens on the same subject, my point only gets stronger. Either increase profession rates to match the XP rates, or decrease node respawn timers to match the population, or both. Otherwise, threads like these will just keep coming and coming...

TBC was not meant to host 15k players per realm. I'm not saying anything new here. You know this. So do something about it.
    Edited: August 5, 2017

13. You know I'm not going to stop until either women's rights in Saudi Arabia get applied or I get kidnapped and killed by far-right Islamists, right?

You know I'm right. With every passing day and every other thread that opens on the same subject, my point only gets stronger. Either increase profession rates to match the XP rates, or decrease node respawn timers to match the population, or both. Otherwise, threads like these will just keep coming and coming...

TBC was not meant to host 15k players per realm. I'm not saying anything new here. You know this. So do something about it.
    And you're still unable to understand that your reasoning - for a change others want with much more valid reasoning - is nothing but "feels wrong to me," whether the end result is the same others want or not, and what I rejected wasn't the request, but your reasoning among all the other ones provided. Now you're trying to "mingle with the masses," but your complain had nothing to do with population and nodes, just about it "feeling wrong" to have level/profession disparity. You didn't want a solution for bots or for lack of nodes - just for you to "feel right."

14. On the subject of character and professions levelling together, that has never in WoW history for me happened in an organic way, I've always had to put considerable time aside purely to professions, like hanging around doing extra mining in an outlevelled zone, and having to gather excessive ammounts of materials for crafting professions. For a while here with the crazy population and the crazy spawn rates it was hell, but now all that seems to have eased off a bit and fixes/changes have occured for the better, and then with the lower population (it was constantly 15k before, now it's peaking around 12k) it's not so bad.

Could always be better, but yeah the sky isn't falling.

15. And you're still unable to understand that your reasoning - for a change others want with much more valid reasoning - is nothing but "feels wrong to me," whether the end result is the same others want or not, and what I rejected wasn't the request, but your reasoning among all the other ones provided. Now you're trying to "mingle with the masses," but your complain had nothing to do with population and nodes, just about it "feeling wrong" to have level/profession disparity. You didn't want a solution for bots or for lack of nodes - just for you to "feel right."
    Well, I am sorry for not elaborating on my reasoning - I thought it was obvious enough. I have repeated the "higher skill gain due to XP, lower node respawn due to pop" argument since forever.

At least now you're leaning towards my point so I am happy with this progress in our negotiation.

12 Last