1. why my topics about bots on forum all are deleted i know names around 15 druid bots now all have 60+ lvl farm all day night and when i inform here on forum my topics are instant deleted prof http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....97#post2845697
    i write in this topics all names and bam 5 minuts topic deleted
    still have them all in friends list and still allplay farm hellfire zanga silithus ungoro
    where i can get answer why they not get ban if you guys want i can give all name list here

2. I reported a guild full of bots the other day. GM reply'd they would investigate it. The whole guild is still botting to this day.

3. When I leveled mining a while back there were a lot of bots. Particularly the Thorium spots were infested. I went back two weeks ago to farm for my Blacksmithing. The bots that used to be there were gone, but new ones had indeed taken their place.
    I went to Skettis to casually farm water elementals. Here I found a draenei shaman, male, fishbotting. It was my pleasure to kill him like 10 times. But other than that, not much I can do about it. If I report him I need to submit some kind of proof and I really can't be bothered to set up fraps or some other gameplay recording software and upload the unedited footage to youtube. Many bots are entirely obvious and a staff member could fly across world and ban hundreds of bots in a day, while it would take me half a day to create the proof necessary to ban a single one.
    Outside of BGs, bots don't really hurt my gaming experience. So it's really not in my best interest to waste my time reporting them.

4. Thank you people!! I'm not the only one who is upset with this!

5. why my topics about bots on forum all are deleted i know names around 15 druid bots now all have 60+ lvl farm all day night and when i inform here on forum my topics are instant deleted prof http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....97#post2845697
    i write in this topics all names and bam 5 minuts topic deleted
    still have them all in friends list and still allplay farm hellfire zanga silithus ungoro
    where i can get answer why they not get ban if you guys want i can give all name list here
    Because that's not a proper way to report players, which i already explained in a private message i sent you. You are supposed to report people who are breaking the rules via in game ticket system.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325598

6. I reported a guild full of bots the other day. GM reply'd they would investigate it. The whole guild is still botting to this day.
    Simple bot report brings nothing but "We will investigate" useless promises.

I've been reporting one fishbotter for like 1 month.

For proper report you have to detalize:
    - Bot name
    - Bot time in action
    - HD video with current actions
    - Promise to complain to head GM if this report will be ignored.

In this case it MAY have some results.

7. Simple bot report brings nothing but "We will investigate" useless promises.

I've been reporting one fishbotter for like 1 month.

For proper report you have to detalize:
    - Bot name
    - Bot time in action
    - HD video with current actions
    - Promise to complain to head GM if this report will be ignored.

In this case it MAY have some results.
    as much as i love this server and the experience they are providing to us... From my experience it doesn't matter. I reported an exploiting player with video proof once and he is still playing this days. My ticket about a Silithus skinning bot wasn't answered for a week and then i simply deleted my ticket cuz it annoyed me xd

8. They ban bots all the time, like literally every day.
    Yeah, I sometimes wonder how is the population over 0 when I see the huge list of bans lol.

Taralej, I think you're right about the respawn timer, its not adequate for the current population, since the ammount of nodes is the same that it was designed for 3000 players, which makes gathering inefficient (when talking about flying arround the map to gather nodes, since finding random nodes and gathering them is always helpful).

This is one of the few things I like more about Legion expansion, respawn timers are huge (several hours) but every person has his/her own nodes, which makes the server have more resources as it gets more people, not having a limited ammount of resources independently from the ammount of players.

9. I reported a guild full of bots the other day. GM reply'd they would investigate it. The whole guild is still botting to this day.

Do you mean the Alliance-Guild "ONE MAN ARMY"? If so - I already reportet them via Ingame-Ticket ... nothing happend. Every Char out of this Guild is a Bot but seems like it doesn`t care anyone.

10. "The position about botting and chat spam are bad news for many of players."

First 12