1. old content Xmog items

As its obvious that Frostwolf is not the first priority of this server to fix can we ask at least put old content xmog items like ICC and DS Heroic items on the vote point store? cause no1 gonna spen coins on these xmog items and we cant farm them in game! i would be really appreciate if a GM answer this!

2. If u read carefully u see that i mentioned "Heroic" which is not opened yet and not available via vote point store!

3. The whole marketplace needs rework

4. The whole marketplace needs rework
    It had one, but it got worse EleGiggle

5. They said the marketplace would get reworked again. That was more than a year ago *eyes warmane staff insistently* but i guess we're gonna have to just deal with it. I abandoned xmog farming for lower pre wotlk items since the world drop rates are so random and horrendeously low. Those would be a welcome sight to return to the store too, as some sets like the Scarlet mail/plate are no longer available in the expanshion, but as i remeber we're not a blizzard server. Items no longer available due to expanshions removing them should be added to the store. Like the aformentioned set or the chromatic sword or stuff like that.
    Edited: August 4, 2017

6. Back in molten you could get the Full judgement set or bloodfang set with vote points in a month, now you wait 2 months for 1 piece why. from 5 points a day to 1 point a day..... but the items cost the same

7. On the old market, the most expensive items would cost 150 points(15 points on this new system) and those were just the cata ones. Everything else would be 30-50 points. The problem is that this new market has much less items. So now you cannot get those mogs in-game or in the market at all because of the closed raids/dungeons. The things you can buy have skyrocketed in price for the extra salt in the wound.

8. I never understand some of changes to marketplace! Like removing some mounts, xmog items, cost of items etc!
    Its annoying, totally annoying! While other servers have most items and mounts available with only vote points also with low cost, warmane put a lvl 60 item for 10 coins!