1. Felguard and demonology

I've been reading alot of guides and everyone is talking that felguard is bugged.. i've tried build without demonic empowerment and yet my felguard on 4k GS hits for like 1800. Is his dmg and scaling been fixed? i think so but i need confirmation since i didn't see if his resilience is stacking cause i have no gear yet.
    my question is then- does felguard scaling work and is it fixed now? demo loses a lot of dps by having this broken

2. I've been reading alot of guides and everyone is talking that felguard is bugged.. i've tried build without demonic empowerment and yet my felguard on 4k GS hits for like 1800. Is his dmg and scaling been fixed? i think so but i need confirmation since i didn't see if his resilience is stacking cause i have no gear yet.
    my question is then- does felguard scaling work and is it fixed now? demo loses a lot of dps by having this broken
    Overall felguard dmg is fine(stat's are good) but there are few several bugs ,first of all even if you are hit capped your felguard will have dodges on his attacks - about 8% of his dmg + pet should always be behind the target to avoid parry - currently pet doesn't always try to hit from behind but this I mean: tank pull the boss you give a command to felguard for an attack - felguard is behind boss,but for example tank need to move the boss so felguard should try again to hit from behind but it's not always working so felguard have also parry sometimes.Secondly the glyph of felguard shouldn't work like it's working now- currently the glyph gives 20% attack base attack power but it should work for TOTAL attack power but this I mean the glyph should scale dynamically, so imp just outscale felguard in dps a lot because imp glyph just gives 20% damage overall also 5% fire crit and damage is very good when you have nice gear you have a lot of molten core procs.