1. seeking friends to raid with

Hello, thanks for taking the time to read this or if nothing else to just give it a quick perusal whatever the case may be. My toons in game are myhelle, myshell, oprawinfury, with other alts being lvled all the time. Now heres what im lookin for , im searching for a group of like minded folks that want to raid but dont have that oh so "necessary" 5k gs or the lich king achievements that everyone in global seems to think is required to do icc or hell any of the raids there are. People can buy their gs and their achieves doesnt mean they are competent players it just means they spent cash to have a character with all the best gear , im not harshing on that fact in any way shape or form all power to them. Myself i enjoy taking the time and expending the effort learning and relearning old and new tactics alike. Ive played wow on the live servers since its release up until wod when i got sick of how simplistic the game had become , i mean seriously hur der lets face smash the keyboard and top the meters yay lookie i got welfare epics yay!!!! So now that ive got that out of the way , I want to start up a group or find a pre existing group that is more concerned with competency rather than gs (btw my toons are all at least 4k gs or higher) that enjoys doing all the raids from naxx up to icc and rs and that dont mind wiping because as we all know wiping is good hygiene. Im an east coaster so i prefer to do my raiding est as opposed to server time. All im saying is for those that want to raid or gear up alts but cant ever get into the pugs in global lets make things happen our damn selves i have a tank heals and melee/ranged dps charaters atm so will be available in some form or another feel free to add me in game or respond on here (btw im in a guild that im happy with that isnt what im searching for)

Hoping to hear from yall soon
    sincerely
    Shale'adonai
    The original Draza (originally of elune)
    or Myhelle,Myshell,Oprawinfury
    Edited: August 3, 2017 Reason: added some text

2. you can also join the ingame channel /join theunderoverachievers

3. Hello there friend, I am Priestism from "Censored". We are friendly and casual guild but we also like raiding and want to achieve and reach all challenges there are. I've been playing since BC with 5 years of break ( Cata, Panda, Draenors ), turned back at Legion but didn't fit in somehow - so here i am with Warmane. We are few raiders and in need of some people to fill spots into our icc10 man. Actually this week we will try to boost our lower GS raid mates ( around 5k gs ) so they can join us for LK later. We aim to complete heroic 10 man in future once we have done normal mode and are prepared for it. If you are fully gemmed/enchanted, bring your food and flask and have knowleage of fights - feel free to join us whenever you can/want.
    Our raid this week is today, from 18 pm server time and most likely will be the same every week.
    If what i can offer doesn't suit you, i wish you best of luck finding the right people to group up with!
    best regards,
    Priestism.

4. Hi there! Im also looking for someone to raid or group with! People got crazy with all this gs/achieve stuff. Im from many years of Wotlk as healer/Tank. Right now im rolling magey dps, and im enjoying it. My ingame name is Frizzino, got 4.7-8kgs but i know how to play my role as I perfectly know builds and rotations. Im also active and chatty, alredy got a guild with few friends but unluckily we can't get along raid times, so im staying with them until i find some guild with fitting raid times (im -2hrs Server time, Italy). But guild or not, if you're looking for someone to group/raid with, feel free to add me and call me whenever you want!
    Hope to see ya'll soon ingame,
    Frizzino.