1. [leveing question] Warrior protection doable from level 50+?

Hello community, as title says, is there a valid protection spec from level 50+ to level with? as far as i remember devastate hits quite a lot when you start to get 55+ gear (especially outland) or is better respec at 70? i ask this due to the fact i wish to tank outlands instances on normal while elveling but i cannot tank fury/arms specced due to lack of shield slam and devastate, of course.

someoen can advertise me?

thanks in advance

2. Hello community, as title says, is there a valid protection spec from level 50+ to level with? as far as i remember devastate hits quite a lot when you start to get 55+ gear (especially outland) or is better respec at 70? i ask this due to the fact i wish to tank outlands instances on normal while elveling but i cannot tank fury/arms specced due to lack of shield slam and devastate, of course.

someoen can advertise me?

thanks in advance
    You are never gonna get geared while leveling, best you can get is weapon+5 items from quests in outland, I hit 70 without having neck and gloves
    +wrists,shield,trinkets from levels 10-40

Instances are waste of time unless you have lvl 70 carrying you.

devastate does very little damage, around 70% of your autoattack

prot is the most useless spec in world pvp

arms is the best spec to level imo, you only need one 2h weapon to be effective, its good in pvp, insane aoe with sweeping strikes from level 61