I am a BM hunter with 4.8k gear score and am wondering if anyone knows where to find information about pets and their buffs? I have looked on this website: http://gnarlyguides.com/class-guides...ry-hunter-pve/

This website says that my top 3 choices for BM pets are tyrant devilsaurs, cats (Gondria), or Wolf (Skoll). I have actually tamed a tyrant devilsaur that has bite and monstrous bite that gives HIM more damage. I have also tamed Gondria the spectral cat in Northrend but he only uses claw and starfire (similar to druids moonfire that does dmg over time or whatever the spell is called).

My question is: How do you get these "buffs" that add onto your raid compositions? I've only noticed that I receive damage buffs from my pets ferocity talents. But when I research pets on other sites they explain how pets have buffs but I never seem to notice if they do... I hope this isn't right in my face and i'm just not seeing it but I don't really see if my pet has a party buff or even a raid buff. Does anyone understand my question to help me figure it out?