1. That guy has a rather ironic streamer name.
    I know right, haha. I was very confused at first too, since he only seems to stream Frostwolf. I do like his content though and he's very positive, which is very nice to see.

As an example, you have so much potential and many things to micro-manage as a Moonkin with the larger number of abilities available, compared to TBC and WotLK.
    Boomies are truly a beast of a class/spec in MoP. Everything about them, from stat optimization, to rotation, to the decision on when to cyclone is excellent in MoP. What blows me away by the class design of Balance is just how complex and fun it is to constantly be learning. I definitely have a long way to go with the spec, but my goodness, it is just so fun even when you lose as a boomie. There is always something you know you could have done differently.

Sorry for going off topic though, I'm obviously very passionate about that spec in particular. Fire mages are another spec that is very different and very fun in MoP compared to older expansions.

On topic, if you do want to have some very dynamic classes, MoP is likely the best choice. Yes, there is a lot of CC, but that just means PvP is more about CC'ing rather than just whoever outputs the most damage in a game.

2. MoP is a good expansion when it comes to PvP class balance but imo it has way too much CC effects. Pretty much every class has a stun, disarm, silence and even a knock back effect.
    Another thing that I dont like about MoP is PvP power. While its great that PvE items are no longer neccesary for PvP, I find it kinda ******ed that fresh max level characters do zero dmg to any player. Due to that PvP w/o pvp power is unplayable. Blizzard could have done that better...

3. MoP is a good expansion when it comes to PvP class balance but imo it has way too much CC effects. Pretty much every class has a stun, disarm, silence and even a knock back effect.
    Another thing that I dont like about MoP is PvP power. While its great that PvE items are no longer neccesary for PvP, I find it kinda ******ed that fresh max level characters do zero dmg to any player. Due to that PvP w/o pvp power is unplayable. Blizzard could have done that better...
    Pvp power is least required stat in MoP pvp. so ur statement is invalid. ask any glad player and they will tell you the same. U are just as good with pve items in low rating arenas untill you can get urself better pvp gear. Once ur pve ilvl gets too great it will scare down and will make PVP gear more superior in pvp environment.

4. I hope I am going to be quoting this correctly.. AH nvm this is just HTML (did some coding in school)

That guy has a rather ironic streamer name.
    https://www.twitch.tv/wotlkwarlock
    ;O, Hi
    I started in a wotlk private server so I guess you could say that the "wotlk" part of the name is sort of my origin story. I started learning WoW/PvP 2 years ago I never really played an mmorpg game before that.
    Prior to playing WoW I was a professional first person shooter player.

I know right, haha. I was very confused at first too, since he only seems to stream Frostwolf. I do like his content though and he's very positive, which is very nice to see.
    I try to be positive but its hard I get salty >..<

As for MoP PvP, I would say that in terms of PvE gear vs PvP gear its a hell of a lot more balanced then back in wotlk. I remember in another instant server when I got my Phylactery of the Nameless Lich trinket I felt like a god just because my damage went from GOOD to INSANE. Ofc that is only a minior example and very small at that.

The one major issue tho that exists in MoP PvP is gear difference. I remember in wotlk I could take on a Relentless S7 geared player with my Furious S6 and even try it in my Deadly S5 gear and make something happen in terms of outplaying and taking the kill.
    Sure it is harder vs better gear but what I am trying to say is that the gear difference in MoP is a lot more present for example S13 vs S15 is huge and yes I do know its because of the ilvl difference is wider then back in wotlk.
    BUT!! once you get pass that ilvl difference its a lot more balanced.
    Edited: August 18, 2017

5. Pvp power is least required stat in MoP pvp.
    Every player takes by default 77% less dmg in PvP. That actually means that any low geared max level char hits like a wet noodle even when attacking other low geared players. Blizzard could have designed that better to make PvP also for non geared player somewhat enjoyable.

Also, its nonsense that pvp power is the least required stat. If that was true pve gear would outperform pvp gear.
    In fact PvP power is the only reason why PvP gear outperforms PvE gear in PvP. U want to use a item with PvP power on each of ur slots because its a free extra stat.
    A BiS PvP geared player gets like 58% increased dmg from PvP power. Thats a huge dmg increasement. U might not gem for PvP power but its still a mandatory stat.
    Edited: August 18, 2017

6. The one major issue tho that exists in MoP PvP is gear difference. I remember in wotlk I could take on a Relentless S7 geared player with my Furious S6 and even try it in my Deadly S5 gear and make something happen in terms of outplaying and taking the kill.
    Sure it is harder vs better gear but what I am trying to say is that the gear difference in MoP is a lot more present for example S13 vs S15 is huge and yes I do know its because of the ilvl difference is wider then back in wotlk.
    BUT!! once you get pass that ilvl difference its a lot more balanced.
    Absolutely. The biggest issue is the gear difference. The reason the difference is so big is because Blizzard made 4 tiers for SoO compared to the 2 from previous expansions. This meant that for PvP gear to still be relevant somewhat in World PvP, the top end would compete with SoO hc. But the lower tier was stuck at SoO LFR.

To address this issue (sorry staff, I know you are sick of seeing me post about this) Blizzard created Conquest Catch-up. Sadly its bugged on Warmane at the moment :|

Every player takes by default 77% less dmg in PvP. That actually means that any low geared max level char hits like a wet noodle even when attacking other low geared players. Blizzard could have designed that better to make PvP also for non geared player somewhat enjoyable.

Also, its nonsense that pvp power is the least required stat. If that was true pve gear would outperform pvp gear.
    In fact PvP power is the only reason why PvP gear outperforms PvE gear in PvP. U want to use a item with PvP power on each of ur slots because its a free extra stat.
    A BiS PvP geared player gets like 58% increased dmg from PvP power. Thats a huge dmg increasement. U might not gem for PvP power but its still a mandatory stat.
    It's no different being naked on Frostwolf than it is on Icecrown. In fact, naked players are still useful on FW since hit caps are low and they have quite a bit of resilience, so they can still throw out polymorphs and cyclones.

Also PvP gear outperforms because PvE gear downscales to ilvl 540 in instanced PvP. Prideful gear is ilvl 550 for reference.

7. Wotlk is great if you play in blackrock where are no hc icc/rs items its all balanced, in Icecrown, all end game gear and shadowmourn, makes certain classes more op then others and imbalances the game, for example hunters with 5+ bis pve items, or wars with SM's are certainly OP, but in blackrock thats not the case

8. Wotlk is great if you play in blackrock where are no hc icc/rs items its all balanced, in Icecrown, all end game gear and shadowmourn, makes certain classes more op then others and imbalances the game, for example hunters with 5+ bis pve items, or wars with SM's are certainly OP, but in blackrock thats not the case
    It used to be great. Now it's **** and dead.

They removed all the donator's gear , reverted the 3.3.5b patch that made it so great.

Then they allowed donations for Wrathful tier again while everybody is stuck on Relentless..... When the server is inactive. So try to grind to better gear on an inactive server (not likely). Or just donate or be stomped.

Blackrock used to be the epitome of balance. Now it's another Molten realm.,

9. definetly MoP is the best expansion for pvp: All Classes are funny and skilled. PvE items doesn't work in pvp. More balanced classes. People cant kill you in a burst. Probably MoP have more CCs, but mop have more anti CC skills too.

WOTLK is the worse pvp expansion, because you need get heroic icc items to do anything. WF ilvl: 270, WF offparts ilvl: 264, PvP trinkets: 245. PvE ilvl items: 284 !!! Shadowmourne is one of the most important causes of disbalanced pvp in WOTLK. Bored classes in general, with simply mecanis, Paladin for example, is a 3 button class.

10. MOP is definetly way worst then WOTLK.all classes have insane mobility like WTF(burst of speed for example how can something like that exist),all of them have insane selfheals,the amount of CC is out control,i think there is like 19 types of CC that do not share DR.tons and tons of passives that really lower the skill level in PVP.(ele shaman for example wtf...).dampening system is complete dog****.the game is pretty much all about dampening and everyone are playing around it and its really lame and boring.also 2s die MOP.heal+dmg dominate any x2 dps comp and as for heal+dps vs heal+dps its all about dampening.
    also tnx to the insane amount of CC and all the passives skill level is way way down.people are ****ing up the CC chains and making tons of mistakes but that dont really mater becuase.....you cant really kill anyone until dampening stack.also WPVP is ruineded.PVE hc gear is sooo much better then PVP gear in WPVP.588 ilv vs 550 ilv.....they remove elite gear aswell that was one of coolest parts of WOW pvp you farm t2 weapons that are extremly good.
    only good part of MOP was they remove arena teams and they remove PVE gear from PVP.

WOTLK on other hand is way more competitive.when you **** up in arena you dead most of the time.not much room for mistake.you need manage your cds better becuase some of them have debuff effect recklesness,wings for example.paladin is not 3 button wtf you talking about, your dmg skills alone are 5 buttons+ all the utility spells you have such as sac,bop,sacret shield,hoj,rep,DS,all the selfheals and dispells sure 3 buttons class...
    you dont need ICC hc for anything wtf are you even talking about.half the classes BIS pvp tirnkets are not even from ICC but from TOGC.also PVP weapons 264 ilv only if they are t1(same as icc 25man normal).t2 is 277 same ilv as ICC hc items.only LK weapons and shadowmoure are higher ilv,but killing LK hc 25m is insanely hard.WOTLK overall is way more enjoyable and fun.you can play with your talents much more and make talent build that suit you the best.you can swap your gear depants of people you going to fights.for example if you queue-ing vs team that train t you,you can go more stamina/res gear.if you queue vs someone that train your healer you can go more PVE gear and so on.there is tons of little tricks you can do in WOTLK like spam heals before gates open so your SP trinket prock to and then buff earth shield.there is a lots more **** in WOTLK you can do, but MOP feel so limited.
    Edited: August 29, 2017

11. It was voted and stated by everyone who knows about pvp that (exclude legion) that wotlk n cata have best pvp system.Nuff said.

12. also WPVP is ruineded.PVE hc gear is sooo much better then PVP gear in WPVP.588 ilv vs 550 ilv.....they remove elite gear aswell that was one of coolest parts of WOW pvp you farm t2 weapons that are extremly good.
    only good part of MOP was they remove arena teams and they remove PVE gear from PVP.
    Just by saying that i can tell that u are just trash talking about xPac that you have never even played. Pve gear will never be better than pvp one in MoP due to it scaling down by a lot in pvp instances. So if u have 588 pve gear in pvp zone it will scale down to 510. And if u wear 550 pvp gear - it will stay that way. 550>510. So how on earth is pve gear better again? I rest my case....

13. Having played MoP and Cataclysm only, I really like the way Cataclysm pvp worked. You still had the best comps and specs, but almost everyone seemed to be usedful. Also a well equipped character didn't die in three hits.

14. Wich expansion is best for PvP players. I mean in Warmane wich expansion is most suitable for PvP, battlegrounds mostly. Also in wich expansion classes are most balanced. For exaple I know that in TBC Sl/SL warlock are OP or something like that. I know that I can google this stuff but I also know that Warmane is bit buggy and not all things work as they should be.

Thanks for your help.
    BC is the best pvp wow has giving us no its not prefect but it better then any other x- pac. BC was wow's "prime years" and its simple and slow pvp its light years better then any crap that came after. pvp gear is more or less bis other then a few pices here and there, compare that to wrath were is all baout pve gear and then add in dks, two button rets and it easy to see bc was much better.sure later on in warth balance was good but any x=pac that let dks and rets be so face roll is not and can not be "the best".

every class in bc has a good pvp spec some have two arms is killer in good gear rogues are bad *** frost is killer locks are good druids are really good holy pallys when played right as good. the more classes and talents they add into the game the more unblaced it becomes as we seen in wow history, having more specs in game doe snot make better blance it just means more classes are in game.

again BC was wow prime years and if you like slower rock paper scissors type of pvp then BC is for you. wrath is were the problems started cata was a joke mop is nothing more then kung fu panda and a cc fest. mop = can i play my toon now being cc'ed so much, that crap does not make for the "best pvp x=pac".

theres a reason why wow and its #'s have gone down hill since BC and wrath "fyi the greatness of BC = sold wrath".

15. Just by saying that i can tell that u are just trash talking about xPac that you have never even played. Pve gear will never be better than pvp one in MoP due to it scaling down by a lot in pvp instances. So if u have 588 pve gear in pvp zone it will scale down to 510. And if u wear 550 pvp gear - it will stay that way. 550>510. So how on earth is pve gear better again? I rest my case....
    i did play MOP on both retail and molten.there is no gear scaling in Wpvp thats only in arena/bg and wargames.pve gear is just way way better simple because its 38 ilv above PVP one.top of that PVE trinkets from SOO and legendary cloak also work in WPVP.this is why no one duel in MOP people only warmane.timeless Isle was always been ****show for example where PVE geared warlock have 800+k hp and crit you for 500k chaos bolt.

First 1234 ... Last