1. 10 mins? Vs two dpser? This would never happen in wotlk not even if you go full blood dk and resil stack, well idk in cataclysm
    But feral is well balanced here in wotlk even in 1v2 fights you can do well for example root/clone dps the other and hug pillars or los its very very good... idk if a noob or a troll must say that feral is not good in wotlk pvp
    Because feral is very good in wotlk pvp
    It was a Braindeadly video. I've found it but I can't post it because he deleted his youtube channel.

2. 10 mins? Vs two dpser? This would never happen in wotlk not even if you go full blood dk and resil stack, well idk in cataclysm
    But feral is well balanced here in wotlk even in 1v2 fights you can do well for example root/clone dps the other and hug pillars or los its very very good... idk if a noob or a troll must say that feral is not good in wotlk pvp
    Because feral is very good in wotlk pvp
    in WOTLK ferals was not good.there was never been feral top team or feral in any tournament.sure if you are god tier player and maybe you can push high in 2s and do well in bgs ,but thats all you can do as feral.in 3s you are pathetic compare to most other classes.
    in cata however they become awesome for rated BG and finally they become competitive and wanted in 3s bracket.they are also way stronger in duels in cata then in wotlk.and you dont need to be insanely good with them to do well.cata was first time people start looking for feral for their 3s teams.
    Edited: December 2, 2017

3. in WOTLK ferals was not good.there was never been feral top team or feral in any tournament.sure if you are god tier player and maybe you can push high in 2s and do well in bgs ,but thats all you can do as feral.in 3s you are pathetic compare to most other classes.
    in cata however they become awesome for rated BG and finally they become competitive and wanted in 3s bracket.they are also way stronger in duels in cata then in wotlk.and you dont need to be insanely good with them to do well.cata was first time people start looking for feral for their 3s teams.
    They are good on wotlk. A good disci/feral team can top the 2s but it's harder to find 3s partners, since every 3vs3 comp including a feral would be better with another class. So, most of the best players tend to step away from that class/spec, which is why it is not so common.

4. They are good on wotlk. A good disci/feral team can top the 2s but it's harder to find 3s partners, since every 3vs3 comp including a feral would be better with another class. So, most of the best players tend to step away from that class/spec, which is why it is not so common.
    if feral comps are stronger with other classes this mean literally feral is not good.you say it yourself.
    my point was in cataclysm and above expansions feral is just as good as other classes.
    Edited: December 2, 2017

5. in WOTLK ferals was not good.there was never been feral top team or feral in any tournament.sure if you are god tier player and maybe you can push high in 2s and do well in bgs ,but thats all you can do as feral.in 3s you are pathetic compare to most other classes.
    Dude lol,feral/disco and rshamy/feral is ****ing op lol
    And its very viable comp in 2v2
    And yes about 3v3 well idk honestly here therefore i wont comment
    But in 2v2 and 1v1 fights feral is well balanced.

6. I would say Cata / MoP > Wotlk > rest . ( Also, as Skoobydoo said, feral started to be viable from 4.0.6, it was kinda ****ed up back in wotlk, imo. But from Cata, they did the opposite of that, making feral a Tier 1 spec, one of the most OP specs you could play, in everything [ 1v1 , 2v2 , 3v3 ] ) .

7. if feral comps are stronger with other classes this mean literally feral is not good.you say it yourself.
    my point was in cataclysm and above expansions feral is just as good as other classes.
    It's more related to the class/specs interaction and the bursty nature of wotlk pvp than the state of feral pvp. Why should a warrior play a Kittycleave when he could choose something more viable as a Thundercleave or a TSG?

8. It's more related to the class/specs interaction and the bursty nature of wotlk pvp than the state of feral pvp. Why should a warrior play a Kittycleave when he could choose something more viable as a Thundercleave or a TSG?
    one more time this is my point exactly.in WOTLK replacing the feral in your comp will make your comp stronger.this is not good PVP class by any means.in cataclysm kittycleave is just as good or even stronger then TSG.same for 2s feral disc in wotlk may be playable but replacing the feral with hunter/rogue will give you way better results.and btw cata feral is performing way better in literally every single pvp aspect of the game.duels,bg,wpvp,3s,2s everywhere cata feral is a top class wotlk feral is mediocre at best.

this whole argument start because someone said people start playing feral alot more in cataclysm.i simple pointed the reason why this happen.
    Edited: December 3, 2017

9. one more time this is my point exactly.in WOTLK replacing the feral in your comp will make your comp stronger.this is not good PVP class by any means.in cataclysm kittycleave is just as good or even stronger then TSG.same for 2s feral disc in wotlk may be playable but replacing the feral with hunter/rogue will give you way better results.and btw cata feral is performing way better in literally every single pvp aspect of the game.duels,bg,wpvp,3s,2s everywhere cata feral is a top class wotlk feral is mediocre at best.

this whole argument start because someone said people start playing feral alot more in cataclysm.i simple pointed the reason why this happen.
    I am not trying to win an argument, here. Let me ask you: would you really consider bad a spec which is capable of topping the 2vs2 bracket if played with the right healer?

10. I am not trying to win an argument, here. Let me ask you: would you really consider bad a spec which is capable of topping the 2vs2 bracket if played with the right healer?
    where have you seen feral topping the 2s there is like 1 feral at 2500 on icecrown and 0 ferals on blackrock?thats topping the ladder?any other class can be better.feral is playable in 2s thats all.not bad its not awesome its meriocre in non competitive bracket.and yes i call it bad.i will call it good in cata when feral can push r1 in any bracket something that is not possible in WOTLK.
    Edited: December 4, 2017

11. stop with the 2s omfg this is not even a competitive bracket in WOW.you are not suppose to get any rewards for 2s at all.
    also i had never seen feral ending the season in top 10 teams for last 10 years not even 1 time.there is some ferals that can reach 2400-2500 but this is the limit.literally any other class can push higher then that if played well.
    It happened in this very private server and even before, when it was still called molten. During the wotlk retail era many TSG teams were able to push high ratings. Now it wouldn't even be considered as a legit comp since almost every healer with a decent knowledge of his class has learned how to counter their bursty tunnel-vision tactic. Since there are a lot of players playing the same patch for almost 10 years, the meta has changed a lot from retail.

12. where have you seen feral topping the 2s there is like 1 feral at 2500 on icecrown and 0 ferals on blackrock?thats topping the ladder?any other class can be better.feral is playable in 2s thats all.not bad its not awesome its meriocre in non competitive bracket.and yes i call it bad.i will call it good in cata when feral can push r1 in any bracket something that is not possible in WOTLK.
    Theres literaly bunch of ferals on alliance and horde side who passed well over 2500 rate, even in 1v1 Meow from icecrown wins every ****ing 1v1 tournament guy literaly has ALL 1v1 mount rewards the **** u talking bout, in cata 4.0.6 feral was just stupid op (which is normal for first patch). Double the amount of people playing bis warrior on wotlk and you have yourself amount of people pvping as feral in 4.0.6. The fact that you need 4.0.6 feral for it to be playable for you removes any value from your arguments.

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

Highest 2 man personal rating 2779
    Highest 2 man team rating 2779
    Highest 3 man personal rating 2053
    Highest 3 man team rating 2053

Duels lost 758
    Duels won 2577

Challenger Earned 03/26/2017
    Rival Earned 08/20/2017

This is just one example of manny.
    Edited: December 4, 2017

13. Theres literaly bunch of ferals on alliance and horde side who passed well over 2500 rate, even in 1v1 Meow from icecrown wins every ****ing 1v1 tournament guy literaly has ALL 1v1 mount rewards the **** u talking bout, in cata 4.0.6 feral was just stupid op (which is normal for first patch). Double the amount of people playing bis warrior on wotlk and you have yourself amount of people pvping as feral in 4.0.6. The fact that you need 4.0.6 feral for it to be playable for you removes any value from your arguments.

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

Highest 2 man personal rating 2779
    Highest 2 man team rating 2779
    Highest 3 man personal rating 2053
    Highest 3 man team rating 2053

Duels lost 758
    Duels won 2577

Challenger Earned 03/26/2017
    Rival Earned 08/20/2017

This is just one example of manny.
    Agree with everything this guy said.
    AND there were other pro ferals like Rip,volkoff,Levanus anyway
    Feral is op in 2s disco/feral and rshammy/feral can push for top 10 that guy is ignorant really saying that feral is weak in wotlk or average-mediocre.

P.S i also agree about meow,i eve lost a final against him in 1v1 tourney once,he plays his feral at maximum potential and makes feral look like best 1v1 and 2v2 class like really..

14. Mop is somewhat alright, tho for me I prefer WOTLK>Mop>cata. Perhaps wotlk is not the most balanced, but bg's are fun and arenas are doable with every class. Tho yes some are better for 2s some for 3s. As for this feral stuff, ferals are not bad in 2s for sure. At wotlk meta their burst and crits are quite high, sure perhaps haven't been R1, but at quite high ratings for sure.

15. Ferals are god tier in WoTLK, especially with the ilvl on Icecrown.. wtf is this convo.

As for 1v1.. it's all rock paper scissors. Ferals end up beating most of the classes that counter the classes that would beat them.

First ... 23456 ... Last